Best products for mobile hairdressing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
I am going to venture out and become a mobile hairdresser, I was wondering in your opinion what you think is the best brand of colour and products to use? Depending on results and price? I have experience with clynol but they are expensive to buy and I don't really like the results of goldwell

I use rusk when im at home simply because they are cheaper and good colour range and result! And there good coverge x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Buy at home i mean when doing peoples hair as tge people i know dont want to fork out loads and as im level 2 qualified but still training on to level 3 im just charging product cist at the moment but i think if i was to go mobile i would continue with rusk x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm mobile and mostly use Wella for colouring, purely because its what I trained with and used when I was in the salon. Hair product wise I chop and change as there are constantly new things to try out :) xxx

Clynol expensive? :s you'd hate to know what I pay per tube!

I use Wella colours and for some products although I think most of the products aren't very good and over priced! It all depends on what you can afford and what results you want tho :)

You get what you pay for these days. You go too cheap, you will get terrible results! I'm all for quality! So I pay for decent products. I use matrix colours and loreal and Tigi styling products x

I'm mobile and I'm mainly wella for colour (bit of matrix every now and then) and mainly wella for styling but again if this something new or promo on what I want then I will mix and match

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I'm thinking of using rusk, never used it before tho

I use OSMO Ikon for colour as well as Matrix and find their blondes particularly true to swatch and prefer them to Matrix, tbh.

Latest posts

Back