Best purple semi permanent dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailScientist

Reaction score
Evening all!

I'm looking for some advice on the best semi permanent purple hair dye.

Long story short, I used to have gorgeous violet hair, but it was a nightmare to maintain. Roots looked awful within weeks and kept turning really blue.

I'm now a low maintenance mid brown (natural) to blonde ombre, thank goodness for that trend!

However I really miss my lovely purple hair! I can't have it done permanently again as my current job wouldn't be big fans, and constantly re doing my roots is a luxury I have neither the time nor the finances for!

I wondered if any of you wonderful hair professionals can recommend a semi permanent purple, just for occasional use/special occasions etc. My new hairdresser hasn't really done a lot of 'crazy' colours and isn't sure what to recommend. I understand it would wash out v quickly and may end up as a purple ombre over my hair!

Any advice would be great

Thanks guys

R x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wella colour touch. I have it on my hair and when it fades goes back to my natural colour!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much! I'll give that a go, maybe crazy colour too though I've heard it fades in odd colours!

R x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back