Best results (anti-ageing facial)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahmarie

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents...

Being a beauty pro like the rest of you, I know about the different types and brands of high-tech facial treatments.

I am however, terrible at practicing what I preach, so don't really pamper myself half as much as I should!

I also don't have any solid experience in facial/body electrics, just mainly the good old-fashioned hands-on massage facials.

I am 32 in April and we will be planning our wedding soon, so as it's my big day, I NEEED to look my best in every way!

I really want some real focus on my eyes...

Can anyone recommend their best tips for "real" anti-ageing results and also something specifically for the eye area?

It's hard to explain, but I have like grooves, or indents under my eyes, which I would REALLY like some good targeted treatment for.
They aren't too major, but it's kinda like a general feature of my face, as I had them slightly when I was a little kiddy wink too, so it's not like it's dehydration/bad diet etc really, I don't think!

The issue with microdermabrasion or peels or the like, is that I don't want my skin to be too thinned, as in the long run, this will age me even more, so I want my skin to be plump, fresh and youthful!

Not asking much am I hey?! Ha ha! 😃

Any tips would be greatly appreciated 😘

xxxx

Have a look at environ. Results driven and they don't recommend microdermabrasion at all. They also offer free consultations if you can find a salon near you. This is where pictures are taken of your skin using a visia machine. Use the products and return for a follow up picture to see for yourself the improvements.

Their Cquence eye gel is one of their best sellers and my eyes have less lines than they did a year ago. Their products are extremely reasonably priced.

Good luck

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
If you want something that's really going to work especially around the eyes I'd say Botox.

Have a look at environ. Results driven and they don't recommend microdermabrasion at all. They also offer free consultations if you can find a salon near you. This is where pictures are taken of your skin using a visia machine. Use the products and return for a follow up picture to see for yourself the improvements.

Their Cquence eye gel is one of their best sellers and my eyes have less lines than they did a year ago. Their products are extremely reasonably priced.

Good luck

Vic x

Ahhh thanks Vic... I have actually loooooved the sound of Environ for years, but have never actually blimmin tried it!

I sooooo need to, and even more so now with your comments of proven results and good prices! I NEED to find a local stockist - many thanks! Sounds great! 😘 xxxx

If you want something that's really going to work especially around the eyes I'd say Botox.

Thank you so much for the reply, and each to their own, but I am not going anywhere near Botox!

My opinion of it is that when you "correct" one area of the face with it, another area is over-compensating for it, meaning you have to then keep it up, then you end up looking abnormal with the usual "bubble face" kinda look, which is not for me!

So sorry if this offends anyone, but that is just my opinion, sorry xx

Il second environ. I'm on the Training in January and i'm currently trialing the avst moisturiser and eye gel!! OMG in two weeks I can definitely tell my and my oh's skin is improved already! So pleased I booked when I did im soooo eager for more! Cx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahhh thanks Vic... I have actually loooooved the sound of Environ for years, but have never actually blimmin tried it!

I sooooo need to, and even more so now with your comments of proven results and good prices! I NEED to find a local stockist - many thanks! Sounds great! 😘 xxxx

I think there are quite a few stockists in your neck of the woods. Any problems, just give me a shout x

I think there are quite a few stockists in your neck of the woods. Any problems, just give me a shout x

So sorry, had a little look on the tinterweb and can't seem to find a stockist in Congleton/Stoke... I need Cequence, like RIGHT NOW!

Anyone that can supply me?! 😘 xx

Latest posts

Back