Best scissors - what will cut it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_mai

Reaction score
Hey!

I wondered what you would recommend for me to buy. Im not a hairdresser but a hair extension technician. I do about 3 heads per week (around my full time job). So im basically wanting a decent pair, not too expensive as im not using them constantly that would suit me?
Im guessing you lovely hairdressers will know about scissors :0)

tar peeps x

Hey!

I wondered what you would recommend for me to buy. Im not a hairdresser but a hair extension technician. I do about 3 heads per week (around my full time job). So im basically wanting a decent pair, not too expensive as im not using them constantly that would suit me?

tar peeps x

I will get killed for telling you this as your not really a hairdresser, but Sally's do a jaguar pair for 60.00 :)
Used them before and there really good :)

I will get killed for telling you this as your not really a hairdresser, but Sally's do a jaguar pair for 60.00 :)

Jaguar at salon direct are 50pound if im thinking you are on about the same pair from sallys but more expensive :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use to use tordeno been I wile since I bought a pair of them but don't think that r expensive :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Haha thankyou! I promise to all fellow haridressers i shall be using to cut and blend hair extensions only. scouts honour :) x

Hey!

tar peeps x

Hi there,
Jaguar and Tondeo are both great brands, but if you're looking in the budget area, you could also try DMI, AmA or Glamtech. All solid brands with good quality scissors that won't break the bank.

There's more about them and others here:
Hairdressing Scissors under £50

Hope that helps.
xx

Hi there,
Jaguar and Tondeo are both great brands, but if you're looking in the budget area, you could also try DMI, AmA or Glamtech. All solid brands with good quality scissors that won't break the bank.

There's more about them and others here:
Hairdressing Scissors under £50

Hope that helps.
xx

Thanks so much cool blades. Sorry if this sounds like an extremely daft question... but do you send your scissors off for sharpening or just buy new ones when they go blunt? im guessing mine will last a while with me only doing a few eves a week xx

I just recently bought some jaguar ones for £100 and they are awesome, just mind your fingers x

Latest posts

Back