Best Semi Permanent Eyelashes Training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammapuss

Reaction score
I am a new therapist looking at doing an eyelash course. All of them say they are the best, and reading on here, it seems that a few names do stand out from the others. Does anyone have any opinions on Lash Perfect, Nouveau Lashes, Xtreme Lashes etc... Which is the best all round company for training and who untimately has the best product?? The courses are so expensive I only want to do one course, and give my clients the best possible product and service. Any ideas?? Thank you!!!:)

I trained with xtreme and can only say great things about them. The lashes are high end as are all their products. They spend money on reserch and are constantly updating. I have used other companies products and glue and nothing compares. Speak to Rachel she's a fountain of knowledge and will point you in the right direction. She can be contacted via the web site xtreme lashes. Best of luck x

I trained over a year ago with Nouveau and today have just completed my masters course. I can only say great things about both them and their products. I'm currently wearing a set of the express lashes which last two weeks (as apose to the full semi-permanent sets which last around 3 months but need infills every 3 weeks) and they're fab! Full volume and long length, but totally weightless, I'd forget I had them on if it wasn't for all the comments I keep receiving. All our clients in the salon have had a positive reaction to the system, and Nouveau are a brilliant company to deal with. Especially when they are also the root to the HD brows and LVL lashes! Hope this helps!

Flirties for me hun all the way - I have been to a couple of salons in our area and had lashes done and they either have not lasted or it has been an uncomfortable experience with my eyes running all the time. I have had flirties lashes on and had no problems they have lasted and no runny eyes lol

Hi everyone,

I have not heard of Flirties, and in the end I went with Lash Perfect. I had Xtreme Lashes put on me and my eyes looked terrible, swollen and itchy and they made me look tired everyone said, because I couldn't wear mascara. Lash Perfect seem a good product, although as a company they are very disorganized and have spelling mistakes in their literature, which I find worrying!! Some of their staff are reallly nice, some of them (well actually one of them) a bit arrogant when you phone up. And £50 for a bottle of glue, it is such a lot of money, I guess I just need to do more:eek:

I did Flirties too and they are great, last so well, almost everyone who starts gets hooked they last so well! good luck tho x

I have done Hollywood lahes, they are really nice, easy to apply and lots of different sizes in lash length and curl as well. i have not had any problems with these :)
x

Hi everyone,

I have not heard of Flirties, and in the end I went with Lash Perfect. I had Xtreme Lashes put on me and my eyes looked terrible, swollen and itchy and they made me look tired everyone said, because I couldn't wear mascara. Lash Perfect seem a good product, although as a company they are very disorganized and have spelling mistakes in their literature, which I find worrying!! Some of their staff are reallly nice, some of them (well actually one of them) a bit arrogant when you phone up. And £50 for a bottle of glue, it is such a lot of money, I guess I just need to do more:eek:

Originally I trained with Lash Perfect, liked the products too, but had to stop using them as I felt the same like you did. Some of the staff was arrogant over the phone - which put me off calling and making orders. Quite often they made mistakes in my orders and when I called to make them aware, they would make me feel as if it was my fault. I must say products were great and I was happy to pay the price, but customer service did not satisfy me..

Originally I trained with Lash Perfect, liked the products too, but had to stop using them as I felt the same like you did. Some of the staff was arrogant over the phone - which put me off calling and making orders. Quite often they made mistakes in my orders and when I called to make them aware, they would make me feel as if it was my fault. I must say products were great and I was happy to pay the price, but customer service did not satisfy me..

That is very interesting to hear. Who are you with now? I think I might have to switch. I'm not a snob, but I do like to have the best of the best of products, and customer service underpins everything....I'm afraid without that the company look shoddy and amateur. Which company did you change to? Many thanks x

Flirties 4 me!!:):):)

I did Hollywood Eyelash Extensions too!
Great extensions! Kit is brilliant! Well worth doing, one of the best things i did, i get lots of buiness from it! xoxo

I've seen and heard about amazing work by SassyLashes geek.

Flirties for me too (I thought I'd benefit from 1-2-1 training) - loved it xxx

Latest posts

Back