Best shampoo etc for hair extensions?

Hey~

What’s the best shampoo, conditioner and mask treatment for Hair extensions?

I used to use the Pureology hydrate range, then moved on to Maria Nila (amazing range) but my natural hair isn’t getting any benefit from it anymore...

I really just want to keep the extensions in the softest condition possible :)

I always use the OGX Shampoo and conditioner from Superdrug. I tend to use the Morocco oil or coconut one :)

Noodle

Staff member
I always use the OGX Shampoo and conditioner from Superdrug. I tend to use the Morocco oil or coconut one:)
Just to remind you please that Salon Geek does not advocate the use of over the counter (OTC) products, as these are not professional. Thanks.

Just to remind you please that Salon Geek does not advocate the use of over the counter (OTC) products, as these are not professional. Thanks.
Sorry didn’t realise.

What does the hair supplier recommend.

What does the hair supplier recommend.
They always recommend their own “brands” but I know the supplier where 90% of extension companies have their products made and i’m never really over the moon with the ones they all provide... they’re not great.

Without sounding snobby but I dislike OTC brands
Just wanted some professional recommendations

ronray

Hey~

What’s the best shampoo, conditioner and mask treatment for Hair extensions?

I used to use the Pureology hydrate range, then moved on to Maria Nila (amazing range) but my natural hair isn’t getting any benefit from it anymore...

I really just want to keep the extensions in the softest condition possible :)
Kitoko from capitol or salon connections is very good. Sulphate, paraben, silicone and mineral oil free.