Best shampoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat.

Reaction score
Hi

Im from the beauty section but just wanted your opinions :)

I have recently had my hair died from white blonde to red (auburn/brown/red sort of colour), i have had it done professionally :) very happy with it!!

But i just wondered if any of you had any good reccomendations for shampoo and conditioner for red hair??

I was using Sebastian colour ignite!!

Any opinions would be much appreciated :)

Hi

Im from the beauty section but just wanted your opinions :)

I have recently had my hair died from white blonde to red (auburn/brown/red sort of colour), i have had it done professionally :) very happy with it!!

But i just wondered if any of you had any good reccomendations for shampoo and conditioner for red hair??

I was using Sebastian colour ignite!!

Any opinions would be much appreciated :)

Redken colour extend shampoo and conditoner will work fab for you! Also if your salon is wella, ask them to retail you a thing called Colour Fresh. Its a semi colour that will keep your red looking great! ask your stylist to explain all of that, if it is a wella salon. Can I ask why you are changing from the colour ignite? :)

going from blonde to red is awesome - but expect fading. Regardless of what you use you will have a certain amount of fading initially. Its unavoidable. Pureology is the best shampoo and conditioner on the market for colour retention.
Ive just done a blog to help with colour fading too
xxxx
The Hair Care Bible: Colour Fade Out. All the info you need
hope that helps
xx

Latest posts

Back