Best Shellac & Vinylux Match for Chanel Rouge Noir

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lores

Reaction score
Hi Nail Geeks,
Can you tell me what the best colour match for Chanel Rouge Noir is in both Shellac and Vinylux.

I have only a small selection of Shellac at the moment which includes Fedora (this may be a little brown though) and I have a client who is wanting a specific colour (Shellac on Fingers, Vinylux on toes) to match an outfit she has purchased for her sons wedding and she loves Rouge Noir (don't we all xx).

I think a flat colour could be best, but ones with a fine sparkle will also be gladly received as i have been looking to invest in a nice strong dark red for my range (fedora is the darkest colour I have as the rest are brights and pales for spring summer) for a couple of weeks now.

Look forward to your advice x:D

I'd try Decadence but layered over Fedora to give it that deep, dark base like Rouge Noir. It's also lovely red on its own, hth :) x

I had a client with looking for the same and I used Dark Lava, she was delighted and said it was a good match !!!! Hope that helps.X

I tried Decadence over Rock Royalty! Came out fantastic)

2 thin layers fedora + 1 decadence looks fab , i was told that was the nearest and it certainly looks it x

Thanks everyone for your replies. I sounds like decadence with the fedora is a good combo and I like the dark lava suggestion too.

I think I might actually get decadence (was on my list of potentials as it caught my eye) and dark lava as with the fedora I will have several options that I can play with. Curious as to what decadence is like on its own as it is stated as a semi sheer?

thanks again x:)

Decadence over dark lava is lush and apparently Victoria Beckhams favourite colour. In vinylux regally yours or dark dahlia

2 thin layers fedora + 1 decadence looks fab , i was told that was the nearest and it certainly looks it x

This is what I have on at the moment and it is the best match I've seen to Rouge Noir (my favourite).

Latest posts

Back