Best shower attachments for mobile & where did you buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rapunzelxx

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I've recently started up mobile again after maternity leave and am trying to build up my equipment again!
I'm looking for a rubber shower attachment type thing for shampooing but haven't been too impressed by any in the past.. Can anyone recommend a really good one? Xxx

I got 2 different ones (single tap and double) from amazon but they are pretty poor tbh! Not many sinks in my area fit, as most have mixer taps that are the wrong shape. Still searching for a decent one !

Hi I got mine from argos and more resent my new one from sainsburys it was only £5. Its a double attachment but you can make it into a single, which i have done very easily it will slot into place if u remove one of the attachments bit of elbow grease and you have a single attachment! Works a treat!

I got 2 different ones (single tap and double) from amazon but they are pretty poor tbh! Not many sinks in my area fit, as most have mixer taps that are the wrong shape. Still searching for a decent one !

I've had exactly the same problem!! I wondered whether anyone has had success with these!? Xx

Hi I got mine from argos and more resent my new one from sainsburys it was only £5. Its a double attachment but you can make it into a single, which i have done very easily it will slot into place if u remove one of the attachments bit of elbow grease and you have a single attachment! Works a treat!

Sounds good! Do you 'block up' the other attachment when using as a single? If so how? Lol Can you tell I'm blonde? :)

well to be honest my dad done it for me!! he took of the double attachment and tube by pulling it off, as there is a section in the tube where it will come apart if u pull it out, then replaced it with only one of the attachments then click it all bk together, confusing i know but i dont know how else to explain!! lol! This is my second one it 5 years and he done it with both of them.

I'm going to get one and have a go! Lol watch this space for a disasterous tale of flooding and drenching a poor lady hehe! X

Latest posts

Back