Best soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saztonka

Hairbysarah
Reaction score
Hi I am a new geek and wanted advise on the best soak off gel? Iv started on gellux as advised from warehouse but I removed shellac off a client and couldnt believe how quick it came off.

Ive also been told about gelish being good. Any advise is appreciated? :)

I use ibd just gel and love it easy to remove and lasts 2/3 weeks at least 1client still has it on 6 weeks later,seen her today and still no chips just regrowth x

I love Gelish =)

I love shellac the best but I also use Gelish and love that to :)

I do love my Gelish :) lots of colours, easy to apply and love how it lasts! I've had someone go five weeks on their fingers, with no chipping - just a lot of growth!

Xx

I'm a Bio Sculpture girl, a beautiful soak off gel.

CND Shellac is a great product. Easy to apply. Easy to remove. No buffing of the natural nail. Hypoallergenic.
I have used other products but I find it the easiest to use with the best results if I'm doing art and design on nails

Just saw all these posts. Thank you all i appreciate it. Now I think ill go with shellac and gelish but where is the best and cheapest place to get them please. X:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just saw all these posts. Thank you all i appreciate it. Now I think ill go with shellac and gelish but where is the best and cheapest place to get them please. X:)

Always get them from the genuine suppliers Hun, sweet square for shellac and nail harmony for gelish, and book on the training :)

Fab thanks all xx

Latest posts

Back