best spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkalicious

Reaction score
hi geeks i currently use urban tan which i have been using for 2 yrs i cannot fault this product however i would like to offer more brands in order to give my clients choice i have used sunjunkie, and fakebake in the past and wasnt overly impressed i will not use low quality products in my salon so if anyone has any advice and experiences with some VERY high quality brands please let me know cheers :)

i am also looking for a new good quality barrier cream that does not hold the expensive "im a spray tan barrier cream" price tag i do not like vasaline

You can get samples from most companies if u ask hun, I love the Xen Tan thou :D.
I use fake bakes oil free spray mistifier for dry areas, it seems to last for ages had it over a year and have used over a half gallon of soloution hth xx

i have been toying with xen tan for some time now ill give them a call :)

how much do you charge for you xen tan sprays x

i am also looking for a new good quality barrier cream that does not hold the expensive "im a spray tan barrier cream" price tag i do not like vasaline

Ive always stuck to baby lotion as a barrier and never had any problems with it x
Posted via Mobile Device

Hiya, when I was deciding what solution to go with, I emailed lots of different companies and explained that I was looking for a solution to use in my salon and most sent out samples with details of prices etc, I tried them all out, compared etc and made my decision from there, I personally went with Suntana, great colour, fades well, dries fantastically, all my new clients have commented on how light it feels and fast it dries, and the different smells are great, coconut, cherry and chocolate, it's a great way for clients to remember the tan as well, email a few and try them out hth x

:lick:Hi I have also been using Urban Tan for about 3 years now. I love the colour and my clients do to but its just not that exiting!! I want retail products nice packaging and a top quality tan so I have been trying out loads of samples my fave so far is Sienna x it smells lush there are so many retail products that go with it the colour is fab and it wears well very comparable to urban tan actually but everything's Pink!! haha and girly and nice.
Ive also used xen tan this is a fantastic colour if your already tanned but i think for us paley's out there its too much and there is only one strength. I'm not keen on sun junkie or fake bake but each to their own.
Ive yet to try tan trick but at the moment my fave is Sienna. xx

I use LA TAN and I really like it.Everyone I have used it on says they love the colour.It isn't orange at all and they have several strengths rather than one that suits all.HTH

I second LA Tan, I had terrible trouble getting my Xen tan delivered and their customer service was atriocious!

Hi Funk,

I use EnvyTan solutions and I love them. They recently added a second solution line called Envy Addict and the color is stunning. The tan is a very pretty shade of brown with this solution line. I have never had a single client turn orange and the solution dries almost instantly. I believe they offer a sampler kit on their site. Hope this helps you find the perfect solution!

Hi i use Suntana. They have 3 different shades 8% is coconut 10% is cherry and also a 12% which is chocolate and they smell of it too, lovely. The colour is great and applies evenly. Why not email them for a sample :D

hi geeks i currently use urban tan which i have been using for 2 yrs i cannot fault this product however i would like to offer more brands in order to give my clients choice i have used sunjunkie, and fakebake in the past and wasnt overly impressed i will not use low quality products in my salon so if anyone has any advice and experiences with some VERY high quality brands please let me know cheers :)

Have a good ring around all the various brands out there and for dam sure there will be one that pops your cherry while others will wonder what the heck your on about :o

Ive always stuck to baby lotion as a barrier and never had any problems with it x
Posted via Mobile Device

Please say your kidding here :eek:

:lick:Hi I have also been using Urban Tan for about 3 years now. I love the colour and my clients do to but its just not that exiting!! I want retail products nice packaging and a top quality tan so I have been trying out loads of samples my fave so far is Sienna x it smells lush there are so many retail products that go with it the colour is fab and it wears well very comparable to urban tan actually but everything's Pink!! haha and girly and nice.
Ive also used xen tan this is a fantastic colour if your already tanned but i think for us paley's out there its too much and there is only one strength. I'm not keen on sun junkie or fake bake but each to their own.
Ive yet to try tan trick but at the moment my fave is Sienna. xx

I find it very light more yellow undertones, I tried the chocolate and returned for celebrity as it was really light say 8% sienna x,

thankx for the advice everyone ive just ordered from sienna x and waiting for sample from xen and la tan

Latest posts

Back