Best spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel17

Reaction score
I do all the regular treatments and am thinking about adding tanning. Which Company would you recommend? Many thanks x

Vani-T all the way hun! Gorgeous solution my clients luv it!! There's a couple of trainers on here if u have a lookie, sure u could find someone not too far away :) xxx

I trained with Wow Factor - Tandare and can highly recommend them!!

Ive trained with Fakebake, used fakebake in the salon, and I have them myself. I had a california sunless too, but I like to stick to what I know, But Id recommend fakebake x

Nouvatan its just as good as the expensive tans its organic paraben and alcohol free looks so natural and fades brilliant i have tried all the expensive ones and they were not better, why pay more.:wink2:

Sunless solutions! X gorgeous tan and great team x

I second Vani-T all the way :D

Hi

I'm with gill160 on this one I trained with Layla from Wowfactor and also use Tandare great product and had great feedback from customers!

Good luck with your search

xx

I really love the OMG TAN! They have so many DHA choices to choose from and they also have alot of different fragrances!! I always have the 20% in the tropical coconut fragrance, and it comes out lovely and brown! I love being dark and always look like ive just come back from holiday!! People always compliment my OMG tans and think this would be great for you :-D xx

I'm about to do the same & offer tans I have worked with a few in salons but am going to offer Fake Bake myself.

If you would like some vani-t samples please message me or check out my website www.geminisupplies.co.uk for more information.

I use Xen tan and my clients love it x

Mystic Tan UV-Free Spray-On is my top favorite for its ease of use. :)

Latest posts

Back