Best spray tanning solutions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraksmart

Reaction score
i have done my spray tanning training with omg, and have been using the o.m.g solutions, but what is everyone else using and what is the most popular one with your clients? x

how are you finding the OMG solution? i have 3 litres, going to be doing my first spray with it tonight (been using samples so far) x

how are you finding the OMG solution? i have 3 litres, going to be doing my first spray with it tonight (been using samples so far) x

i really love them, i think the colour is lovely! what other solutions have you used?x

There are so many different solutions on the market today. My advice to you would be to ask for samples and try them. See which one you like the best and that suits your budget.

Good Luck with your business

Kind Regards

Trinitia

P.S I would be more than happy to send you a sample of our tanning solution. Please message me your details. Thank you

Sienna is the most popular at my salon, I've used fake bake, famous dave, crazy angel & lauren's way but much prefer sienna, it's more richer looking rather than orangey/grey xxxxx

Nouvatan is a firm favourite on here and I will be switching to them from Fake Bake when my solution runs out.

Latest posts

Back