best toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charley100

Reaction score
hey
i was wondering if anyone cud give me their opinion on the best toner to use on scalp bleached hair to achieve that silivery white blonde thats so popular at the moment i have been using the loreal diacolour glee iced milkshake the last cople time on my clients but its not giving me desired look that i wud like to achieve.

thanks xx

Hi charley,
Well ive experimented with quite a few different toners on scalp bleach but my favourite has to be SPV by matrix, i just mix it with the activator & usually leave it on for about 5-7mins, the SPA by matrix is susposed to be lovely too but I havent used that yet. hope this helps!:)

we use TIGI radiant gloss toners they have 5 different shades all inter-mixable and use the 8.5 vol developer ... fab result every time

I agree with Blondie, Matrix color synce sheer pastels are lovely, they do the following
Sp - V Violet toner
Sp - M Mocha toner ( Champagney blonde
Sp - A Ash toner
Sp - N Natural
Sp - G Golden tomes
These are lush and are £4.99 a tube 90 ml and it is a 1 -2 - 1 mix, hope this helps

Latest posts

Back