Best training in UK for microblading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purebeauty2785

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently looking into microblading, and would like to get everyone's recommendations for which company to go for?
It's an important step in my life, and want to make the right choice.
Thanks guys in advance x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1442399644.547337.jpg

I'm doing this course in October in so so excited

Does microblading break the skin? Do you need to be trained in any other form of brows to do this? X

I'm booked on with Epibrow for October and I can't wait!!
Yes blossom you have to have an advanced brow certificate (eg hd brows or billion dollar brows) but they also offer a brow shaping course that you an do prior to the Epibrow microblading course x

Ah you'll love it LuxeBeauty! I done it well over a year ago and I'm so busy ☺

Ah you'll love it LuxeBeauty! I done it well over a year ago and I'm so busy [emoji5]

Hi Misty I've liked and had a look at your Facebook page and your brows look fab! It's nice to hear from somebody who has already done the course. Did you do an introductory offer when you first started offering the treatment? X

I did yes, I charged £99 to start and now do a graded price starting from £150 upto £350 depending on how much work they want done x

I did yes, I charged £99 to start and now do a graded price starting from £150 upto £350 depending on how much work they want done x

How many bookings are you getting a week Misty? I work in customer service full time but want a career change- hoping to start part time and then go full time all going well!!!

I won't lie...It took me a while to build my client base to start as it was so new but now I'm probably averaging 2/3 a week on top of being fully booked with my other brow treatments. I can honestly say I get atleast 1 person in everyday enquiring about Epibrows just from walking past my salon. I have loads of before and after pics on my salon window

I'm excited about my training very excited but scared at the same time lol is this normal x

Yes I suppose every client and brow will be different and will require a different amount of time and work. I'm so excited it's unreal! My favourite treatment to do is HD Brows so just feel this is the next step. What are Epibrow like with providing marketing materials and visual merchandising products? X

Yes I suppose every client and brow will be different and will require a different amount of time and work. I'm so excited it's unreal! My favourite treatment to do is HD Brows so just feel this is the next step. What are Epibrow like with providing marketing materials and visual merchandising products? X
Really good and they're always at the end of the phone to help with any queries! Epibrows are growing as a brand so there's a lot more info for clients to Google ect which helps bring them in to the salon

A friend told me that I couldn't do semi permanent eyebrow treatments from home because I have carpet in my apartment, is this true? He said it's because they are tattoos, I mentioned they are only semi permanent and don't cause bleeding.

A friend told me that I couldn't do semi permanent eyebrow treatments from home because I have carpet in my apartment, is this true? He said it's because they are tattoos, I mentioned they are only semi permanent and don't cause bleeding.
I just replied to your other post! Semi permanent brows can still cause bleeding, you're still opening up the skin. They are still like tattoos and you need the proper insurance and licensing to carry out the treatment. It's not as simple as getting trained and start to earn money

It's not as simple as getting trained and start to earn money

If only eh :) Yep exactly and just because it's not regulated doesn't mean that it doesn't need to be (case in point, Laser eye surgery isn't regulated in Ireland either!!). I want to be trained properly and provide the treatment properly.

I'm booked on with Epibrow for October and I can't wait!!
Yes blossom you have to have an advanced brow certificate (eg hd brows or billion dollar brows) but they also offer a brow shaping course that you an do prior to the Epibrow microblading course x

Hi Hun, I have booked on this course in 3 weeks time but have heard a couple of bad reviews. Please can you let me know how you found it. I am doing the whole beginner course as I have no background in brow shapes etc.

Thanks, Robyn x

I think sometimes it's a plus when you start from the beginning and do brow shaping too as part of your course as it can help you understand the brow more..
You won't have any bad brow habits starting from fresh..

To do this from home you need:

Special treatment license (from your local authority) - standard legal requirements are cleanable flooring.

Insurance
Clinical waste contract
Hepatitis C vaccination
Knowledge of bloodborne pathogens

Hope this helps [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back