Best training in UK for microblading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi training in microblading and micropigmentation is now beginning to be regulated by licensing and insurance companies throughout the UK.
I get a lot of girls that come to us for upgrades on certificates that they have taken that are not regulated or just accredited that they now have to get upgraded to a VTCT level 4 certificate before they can be licensed and insured. Depending on where you are it may not have hit yet, but it is going to be widespread very shortly. We are already upgrading around 20 certificates a month throughout our network of training centres.
My advice to you is if you do not want to pay out lots of course fees, take the level 4 course so you are recognised worldwide for your skills and then take workshops with trainers that are polishing your skill set as a part of your continuing development.
Otherwise you will do what i did and pay out three times to get the correct certificate in the end. Just saying and i dont care if you dont train with us, other trainers will tell you other things and we are talking rubbish.... but all i am saying is whoever you train with make sure it is a regulated certificate by OFQUAL and has the OFQUAL logo on it or otherwise you will be paying to get that certificate at a later date and at a huge cost to you.

I am a VTCT IQA and have performed extensive research into the difference between regulated and accredited. Accredited means the company who is offering it has paid the accreditation company approx £450 more or less depending on the company, to put their stamp on the course....means nothing and in my eyes is worthless because if the accrediting company closes tomorrow your certificate record is gone forever, whereas regulated certificates, VTCT, NVQs etc are recorded in the government, anyone can look you up to make sure you are certificated and they are there forever, noone can dispute that you have that certificate and you never have to upgrade it... its an important investment and therefore go with VTCT centres or similar awarding bodies who are regulated and transparent with your training and stop wasting your money

Latest posts

Back