Best treatment masque, please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam19

CPH
Reaction score
Hi all
Can anyone advise their favourite deep conditioning masque please? I usually use Kerestase/loreal absolute repair/wella
And wanted to try something new.
Thanks ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi all
Can anyone advise their favourite deep conditioning masque please? I usually use Kerestase/loreal absolute repair/wella
And wanted to try something new.
Thanks ;)

I love kerestase with a bit of morrocan oil ;))))...

And also this one it's from Brazil but u can get it here its so good

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359939269.396504.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359939269.396504.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 137
Goldwell rich repair 60 second treatment. I love it because it doesn't have any protein in it, so it doesn't make your hair feel stiff if you over use it.

Osmo deep conditioning mask :)

Tigi s-factor serious conditioner

Sebastian Penetraitt

Goldwell rich repair 60 second treatment. I love it because it doesn't have any protein in it, so it doesn't make your hair feel stiff if you over use it.

yea i love it also i use the shampoo with it i use it regulary x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Hair needs protein, without it your only adding moisture x

Id probably say kerastase was the best products I've ever used in terms of conditioning/repairative needs..
Bumble & Bumble have a pretty good protein based masque from their mending range.. Don't leave it on any longer than 11mins though because it can cause breakage.. Quenching range for moisture

Thanks everyone! :) I will be trying some of these! X

Ok so I went from level 7 vibrant copper and in a week had pl 30vol then toned with highlift then pl 10vol 2days later then pl 20 a day later all roots to ends all left on 50 minutes the last two wer toned with permanent color so imagine the condition and one application matrix age rejuvatherapie masque and condition is awesome again I use it every 2nd time in between matrix silver and crew conditioner my hair wasn't even this good before all the services

Osmo one. Favourite because its affordable and leaves hair beautifully soft. Don't rate any of their other products though x

I would say redken extreme for repair and osmo for extra lush conditioning mask :)!!

Ok so I went from level 7 vibrant copper and in a week had pl 30vol then toned with highlift then pl 10vol 2days later then pl 20 a day later all roots to ends all left on 50 minutes the last two wer toned with permanent color so imagine the condition and one application matrix age rejuvatherapie masque and condition is awesome again I use it every 2nd time in between matrix silver and crew conditioner my hair wasn't even this good before all the services

Who the hell would put your hair through this !! X

I like joico intense hydrator and the revitalux x

Latest posts

Back