Best treatment masque, please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joico K-pak for me :)

I love he whole k pak range. Just wish the k pak was in violet too x

I am just trying out a treatment as we speak. It's called Malibu miracle repair. It smells gorgeous! X

Coolio! Great range to trial and test for the rest of the year now! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

It strengthens aNd moisturises, protect colour as well, hair feels amazing afterwards, obviously when you rinse treatment out make sure you lock it in with a conditioner

It strengthens aNd moisturises, protect colour as well, hair feels amazing afterwards, obviously when you rinse treatment out make sure you lock it in with a conditioner

I always do this but must people don't believe u Have to conditioner after using a mask...

Great Thankyou I'll try this x

Osmo is fab

see i tried osmo and i really think it didnt make a diffrence to my hair what so ever ! lol x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

whats this for obv know its for tigi ;) whats it called ? and is it best used inconjuntion with there shampoo and condirltioner x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

There isn't a serious shampoo it goes hand in hand with anything in the range x

Latest posts

Back