Best uv gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrs turner

Reaction score
hi im new with using gel and would love advice on gel brands? which is best and where to buy it. thanks

Hi...does the company you originally trained with offer gel...?

Do you want a soak off gel or a buff off...?

hi i use and trained with michelle porter but just wondered what other brands people would recommend thanks

Why not take a quick trip to Leeds and try the CND Brisa Gel with an educator? Arrange it by ringing 08452106060.

Brisa gel is amazing and, as buying into a really excellent new product is never cheap, it makes sense to have a demo and a play with it first. There is also a very good Brisa offer on soon that you could enquire about, called 'cut the cord'.

There is also an article here on the site called Brisa Q&A's in the 'articles' section that will tell you allot about the features and benefits of Brisa Gel.

Hoping you find what you want ... I'm sure Brisa will fit the bill.

thanks gigi i will look into that. best wishes louise.:)

Brisa is lovely! I'm doing the cut the cord offer too, its a fantastic deal! x

I'm trained in Calgel but have converted to Le Chat. Fantastic stuff. There are so many to choose from and most people will tell you theirs is best if they like it !:lol:

I just finished training with Professionails. The training was great and the gel is very good. Call Rejuve Uk on 07544 802 444 or email them:

Last edited by a moderator:
Akzentz do a soak off gel and a file off gel...I prefer the buff off gels as they are non porous and so staining/discolouring just doesn't happen, they stay bright and glossy for weeks.

You might do well to go to the next trade shows and have sample nails done to see what you like the look/feel off....then you will also be able to see how well it wear for the time you have it on and ask the professionals there any questions you have.

Its difficult as there are sooo many gels on the market now...If i was you I would try and narrow down the numbers by first thinking what you want from a gel....soak off....buff off....colours...coverage gels...???

Training in gels is necessary as it really is very different to L&P

We can all list what gels we use and why we like them but all you will end up with is a bigger list than you started with.

You might find that you try a couple of gels before you settle on the one thats right for you but I would definitely look into Brisa and Akzentz

Last edited:
I use young nails gel its fab stuff that is a file off gel but there is also a soak off called mani q

Latest posts

Back