Best varnish brands to paint with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nats5125

Reaction score
Hello
I need to restock my polishes now that the pedicure season is under way.

I have a mixture of vinylux (which in happy with), china glaze, seche vite and opi but I want to move to one brand.

Aside from vinylux, which brand is the nicest to paint with?I did a client tonight with a seche vite polish and it wasn't the nicest to paint with. Hate doing pedicures at the best of times so need polishes I can rely on.

Thanks

Not very helpful as I have always loved China glaze for bold colour and Essie for pale colours/French.

I find the China glaze pale shades to be streaky and the Essie bold colours dry up quicker than china glaze. With China glaze I can get to the end of the pot.

If I HAD to choose one I would I for Essie overall due to the polishes all being nice (just not lasting as long in the pot before going slightly gloopy). BUT this is because I couldn't live without my Essie marshmallow and vanity fairest for French!! so would recommend all China glaze with a small selection of pale and French Essie colours.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back