Best way to keep your hair bright red?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayoo

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

I have coloured my hair (base 10, natural ashy base 7) red!
My colleague first did majirel mix red + 6% (pre pig) for 15 minutes and after that on dry hair 3/4 6.60 and 1/4 4.60 and extra mix red, also with 6%
My hair doesn't feel like chewing gum, it just feels very dry.

My question is, what is the best way to keep it red? Is there a better/cheaper way than colouring it every week with directions?

Things I already do:
- Trying not to wash it too often (2-3 times a week), and dry shampoo for an extra day
- Adding directions to my shampoo AND conditioner (both pureology), which takes a lot time and effort, but it is worth it, just have the feeling there must be an easier way
- Keune colour conditioner, don't know the name, but it isn't strong enough..

You could use a red mousse x

You could use a red mousse x

Had one a long time ago, for as far as I can remember it did work (also the one from Keune) which one do you recommend?

Avoid washing, and direct sunlight ;p

Sunlight, what is that? ;)

I'm not sure, we don't have it in England.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Revlon colour ball?

Wella Perfecton is brilliant and contains conditioning elements

You could try these colour conditioners, I haven't used them yet but like they way they match the numbering system up!
loreal-professionnel-serie-expert-chroma-care.jpg

Also you could try using a Chromative colour, it might be slightly deeper than the directions
m0yOlLVFzjOXKbJXLpyErCA.jpg

Have you tried the new shampoo and conditioned from Wella "colour recharge" they do a red conditioned that's been designed to keep your colour up to twice as long. There is a good offer on it at the moment illnimbox you with the price x

Inbox* also as already suggested perfecton by Wella is also very good x

Latest posts

Back