Best white Additive for ombre French nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous! May have to order some myself! :D

Yes, virtually next day delivery so you should get them fairly quickly too
May have to get some, I have the neon pigments from them and I really like them :)

Brilliant! Thanks so much for the recommendations ladies. I've been improvising in the mean time by using two layers of white shimmery channel eyeshadow ground up. Looked OK but I'll be pleased to find a way of doing it without the shimmer effect and with proper bail products! Xxx

Some exciting news on behalf of the Colour Shack/GNI... :)

Babbs has been working on a new collection of pigments specifically for babyboomer nails - I've been helping swatch them, and have to say they're beautiful. There's a pink, a lilac, a green and of course, a white. There's also a nude colour that's going to be on it's way to me for swatching shortly.

I've been given the OK to mention them on here, and to confirm that they'll be available in the next few weeks :)

Here's a pic of the pink and white over iLac i-92 (a sheer pink) on my nails - they're the most subtle set I've ever done, but I absolutely love them!

Babyboomers and Swarovski small.jpg

Hello geeks - just as an update to my previous post, the Colour Shack Babyboomer pigments will be available from Monday :)

Keep an eye out for my swatch pictures on the listing! lol

Hello geeks - just as an update to my previous post, the Colour Shack Babyboomer pigments will be available from Monday :)

Keep an eye out for my swatch pictures on the listing! lol
I just saw this and wondered how I missed that pic, they look gorgeous xx

Latest posts

Back