Better quality than Glam Lengths nano hair needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riacarroll

Reaction score
Hi there,

I recently had the nano method tested out on my locks using Glamorous lengths nano hair but the hair quality is terrible. I really look after my hair but the ends are so stick like and because the strands are 1g they sit so separate to my own hair its really noticeable at the end they are all dry. Ideally id like the find some Russian or virgin hair in 0.6 or 0.8 strands but there is so little nano hair available, can anyone suggest any reliable sites to buy hair from?

It also doesnt hold curls very well which is frustrating as I love to use heated rollers on my hair but it falls straight out. :-(
I wouldn't want to use this hair on any of my returning clients in the future.

Many thanks

Have you tried hair planet or transforms Mongolian range

I used glamourous lengths nanos and the quality was horrendous! They slipped and can off the metal ring and the condition wasn't nice I had them out after two weeks and now use hair planet! Xx

Had a few complaints and removels to do from glam. I dont fit them a local girl to me so its like yeahhhh lol.
Been using sjk a good while and about the last 6 months they have fixed we things like tips being stronger etc :)
The hairs gorgeous too

I'm wearing remi cachet mini tips and the hair is beyond amazing however I fit transform Mongolian and would highly recommend if u want soft natural looking hair .. My clients love the ease of wearing it .. It moves naturally and doesn't take a whole load of work to make it look good after a wash also a curl can last up to your next wash :)

Is remi cachet chinese hair? Xx

I love the Mongolian hair I use it in ice white too and it stays so soft and shiny, I haven't tried sjk so can't comment on it as I wouldn't consider anyone else now
I'd get them both and wear them to see what's better for you

Remi cachet is Russian , I too can't comment on Sjk Spanish hair either as I'm the same I don't use anyone else but transform .. If it's not broke don't fix it is my motto .. U need to make ur own opinions really everyone has there favourites :)

Latest posts

Back