Beverley Hills Footsie Bath - Heat Setting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I have just taken delivery of my new super duper Beverley Hills Footsie Bath and tried it out this morning. The thing is I just can't seem to get the heat setting right. The water seemed to be cooling but the soles of my feet were getting too hot so I turned it down and it was too cool, it drove me nuts.

I understand that different clients have differing heat sensitivity, but for those of you who use one of these footside baths, what setting do you tend you use the most?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

well i have both the new and old style.... i used the new one for the first time last week i think i kept the heat setting in the middle (think its was no. 4 cant remember tho :rolleyes: )
the model seemed happy and didnt say if it was too hot or cold.... ill check with tara tomorrow as she has used the new one more than me and let you know

Jess
xox

I have just taken delivery of mine and it is now in daily use in the Salon. I think it is the "new" style one.

Clients have not reported any adverse heat or cold and the temp controls seem quite responsive.

Hope this helps.

Eva

ps - just a note for anyone ordering one - the disposable liners are quite heavy when you order them in bulk and it can really increase the cost of postage if you order lots of extra liners.

I have the original one and my clients dont say it gets too hot for them underfoot.... most of my clients are shown how to turn the heat on if the water gets a little cool and then off again if it gets too warm. My spa tends to warm the water fairly quickly.

Latest posts

Back