Beverly Hills Footsie Bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking into getting a new foot spa and have come across the beverly hills footsie bath, it looks and sounds great the only thing is i was looking for one with bubbles. I just wondered what anyone who has one thinks of them? just want to see what peoples thoughts are before buying as they are quite expensive

Many Thanks! :)

I have been using mine for about 4 years and would never ever use anything else.
I love the depth of it, the heat function is fantastic you can leave it switched on for hours and the water temp stays warm.
My clients love having the vibrate function on when they have a soak before a treatment then switched off for a more relaxing soak.

The liners are fantastic and I use one for each client maybe 3 or 4 times before throwing it out I just stick little sticker on the base with their name on it.

I would highly recommend you get one they are well worth it :hug:

If I ever have to purchase another foot spa, the Footsie is the one I would purchase. I love the idea of disposable liners. :)

I love it. Clients love the idea of disposable liners and so do I. Less cleaning. Very hygienic.

If your worried about the cost just add a £1 to your treatment.

If you want bubbles, add the foot soak while your adding water, give it a mix and it will bubble.

I saw this footspa at Excel and I thought it was very expensive and just looked like a bowl to keep the water warm. Your comments are very interesting.

These are definitely worth the money ... ive had a few foot spa's in the past and none of them have stood upto their claims ... this is one that does and the disposable liners are brilliant

im reluctantly having to sell mine now as its just sat stored now as ive had to reduced my service list due to demand of other services, luxury spa pedicures had to go

book yourself in for a pedi somewhere that has one - they are fabulous

kx

I saw this footspa at Excel and I thought it was very expensive and just looked like a bowl to keep the water warm. Your comments are very interesting.

I think you save money in the end by using the footsie. You have to use alot of sterilising solution in between clients to clean the pedicure bowls.

I use to have the babyliss remote control one and it was a nightmare to clean. I have also read that some sterilising solutions don't clean the bubble jets properly.

My clients have even commented on my footsie bath about the liners and what a good idea it is as you can never fully trust a salon has cleaned the foot bath before you walk in.:irked:

I was a bit put off by the price at first but I wouldnt use another one now xx

Definitely worth the money for hygiene peace of mind. I have wanted one of these for ages and if it wasn't for the Shellac deal I would have got one at Professional Beauty. It's top of my list for next salon investment

Wow I can't believe I haven't found Salon geek before now! I just ordered a new foot spa from Amazon then cancelled it and ordered a Beverly Hills Footsie after the recommendations on here today! So looking forward to it coming and using it in my salon,
Many many thanks I think I'm addicted already! :lol:

Wow I can't believe I haven't found Salon geek before now! I just ordered a new foot spa from Amazon then cancelled it and ordered a Beverly Hills Footsie after the recommendations on here today! So looking forward to it coming and using it in my salon,
Many many thanks I think I'm addicted already! :lol:
You won't regret it, I've had mine for about 4 years to. I do the same, little sticker on the bottom of the liner so clients get their own, they love that too.
Paul (hubby) falls asleep while I'm doing his pedicure, he says the vibration and warmth are the perfect relaxation tools. So tempted to minx his toes:twisted:
Mine didn't come with the liner basket, that's on my hit list, not that it's hard to empty with out it, but I just think it's a great add on to a fantastic tool.
I love the fact that I can buy it seperatly, a lot of thought from the company that makes them. 10 out of 10.

I have two of these with the wire basket and disposable liners and use them just for the ion foot detox we do. My ion machine is a duo so they work an absolute treat without tying up my pedi thrones.

Latest posts

Back