Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an episode behind but just caught up on the whole Toya/Ash/Winston debacle.
Although Toya does come accross as very defensive and aggressive I do understand why she did what she did.
The group of Ash, Marlon, Steve, Winston, Helen etc think they're untouchable. They act like all the 'popular' kids used to do at school! They have no interest in getting to know any of the other "boring ****s". as Ash called them. Hopefully this will take them down a peg or two!

Does anyone else detest Ashleigh? I can't stand her!

Who goes?... You decide!!!!

I think Christopher will go.

Helen I hate but I like watching her drunken rows
Jale I'm not bothered with
Ashleigh I'm not bothered with
Kim I love her constant rolling eyes
Danielle.. Get her out!! I didn't like her from the start

I think ash will go on Friday he is so bland, not nice not really horrible just there. Now he's playing nice to try to redeem himself! Ashleigh is poisonous but I like watching her, she's making things very interesting.... X

Who goes?... You decide!!!!

I think Christopher will go.

Helen I hate but I like watching her drunken rows
Jale I'm not bothered with
Ashleigh I'm not bothered with
Kim I love her constant rolling eyes
Danielle.. Get her out!! I didn't like her from the start

I hope Christopher will go. If i have to watch him attempt to do a star jump one more time...

I'd really like them to say Ashleigh's name on an eviction night. Just to see the reaction, i think she would be surprised if she got boo'd.

Don't get me started on Danielle, i'm waiting her to 'rip Helen apart' Ha.

Not a housemate but the one I love most to watch out of each series is Dame Judi James! I really missed it when they did the series without any of the Psychologists, as it makes you feel like you are one step ahead of the game.

I am finding Mark funny when he stomps around the house in a mood and he seems to get away with it as everyone just laughs at him. I don't think Ashleigh will last the distance if she continues to show this streak that is developing. I still havn't warmed to any of them yet.

Arghhhhhh!!!! If Danielle says 'we're bipolar' one more time!!!! No you're not bipolar, you're polar opposites!!!!

I don't get the whole Danielle and Winston thing - have I missed something? Why is she under the impression he fancies her?? I was cringing last night at her being all flirty and giggly with him when she's been a miserable sod the rest of the time!
Can't make my mind up with the Helen / Ashleigh thing.......I don't particularly warm to either of them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

She's playing up for the cameras!

She's realised playing goody two shoes isn't working so she's changed tactics and is trying to start a showmance scenario so she doesn't get voted out.

Not falling for it.

She's horrible in my opinion. A real sly character!

Is she actually a model?? I just can't see it myself :confused:

Danielle is such a sheep. So much for being opinionated & having a mind of her own. Whatever Ashleigh says, Danielle agrees.

And so much for sticking up for her religion and what she believes it. Then giving in to peer pressure and talking about her sex life on TV. She claims to be a classy lady but she's stooped just as low as the rest of them. I originally liked her and found her refreshing but she's sold out!

And so much for sticking up for her religion and what she believes it. Then giving in to peer pressure and talking about her sex life on TV. She claims to be a classy lady but she's stooped just as low as the rest of them. I originally liked her and found her refreshing but she's sold out!

Saw straight through her when she claimed to be so offended by people swearing yet the next day called Helen a ****ing twat :lol:

Danielle is a very confused person. She makes me feel really uneasy. Guys remember this is the woman who was featured on a show about phone sex. She called her virginity the golden nugget. She was having phone sex for money, I'm sure this in a lot of peoples eyes is a form of prostitution. She also poses topless. I actually would have no problem with it, even if she was a catholic doing it it's not my place to judge her but she is constantly contradicting herself, judging others and acting no different from the average person but claiming to be a "lady" etc. She seriously needs to find herself! X

I have absolutely no problem with people working on a phone line or posing topless etc.

No problem with people being religious and being offended by sex talk and swearing etc.

But I DO have a problem with people being fake and manipulative. She's doing it all on purpose. It's a game and she's playing it. She's just not very subtle.

Well if the lads get given the power tonight surely it will be Ashleigh and danielle up next?

I don't think they'll put Danielle up you know.

Not now that she's stopped telling them off for being vulgar etc. and is showing interest in Winston ... they'll all be too nosy and intrigued to want to get rid of her.

Ashleigh will definitely be nominated.

I want Kim out. I don't like her. I know it's only showmance - and I don't really like Steven anyway - but all the eyerolling and dismissiveness of his feelings. How rude!

Not now that she's stopped telling them off for being vulgar etc. and is showing interest in Winston ... they'll all be too nosy and intrigued to want to get rid of her.

I want Kim out. I don't like her. I know it's only showmance - and I don't really like Steven anyway - but all the eyerolling and dismissiveness of his feelings. How rude!

We should find out noms tonight?

I hope Ashleigh goes, I think they should bring in a new house mate to shake things up a bit x

I hope Ashleigh goes, I think they should bring in a new house mate to shake things up a bit x

Noms have already been announced x

Latest posts

Back