Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they in for good then or just for this week x

She's bonkers. She will take no crap tho x

Hope she sorts out that other girl gone in... She is rough!!! Asking Winston about shagging on the wood chips!!

I'm disappointed it wasn't Kim's ex in too.

Hope she sorts out that other girl gone in... She is rough!!! Asking Winston about shagging on the wood chips!!

I'm disappointed it wasn't Kim's ex in too.

I hope she does as well.
I'm gutted it's not Kim's ex also :( that would of been fab x

Sent from the catphone

That other girl is vile!

The producers have done well to find someone more vile than Helen!

Both the new girls tans are ridiculous. Are they half cast? Or isit just the tan?

Both the new girls tans are ridiculous. Are they half cast? Or isit just the tan?

Zoe is naturally very dark. But she has just came back from celebrating her birthday on holiday x

Sent from the catphone

Zoe is naturally very dark. But she has just came back from celebrating her birthday on holiday x

Sent from the catphone

Atleast she has alot more respect for herself than bianca! X

Atleast she has alot more respect for herself than bianca! X

She does. She's a lovely very talented girl from a very nice family :) x

(Bianca is vile )

Sent from the catphone

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh stevennnnn

I can't physically handle kims facial expressions anymore

I thought the new 3 were evicting someone? Why are they up for eviction?

Last edited:
What is that thing they have put in the house! I saw more of Biancas boobs last night then I have seen of my own this month!!!

Also not embarrassed to say I went to see Zoe sing at the 02 with Gareth Gates and Will Young ha. The other half said I shouldn't admit that?

Last edited:
I can't physically handle kims facial expressions anymore

I thought the new 3 were evicting someone? Why are they up for eviction?

You have to vote to save one of them
VOTE ZOE lol I'm not biased x

Sent from the catphone

What is that thing they have put in the house! I saw more of Biancas boobs last night then I have seen of my own this month!!!

Also not embarrassed to say I went to see Zoe sing at the 02 with Gareth Gates and Will Young ha. The other half said I shouldn't admit that?

I did too!!! Pop idol tour 2002 wooohoo

There is always a funny naked person on big brother ever year that's in there for like a week! Does anyone remember kinger? Oh well she gone now lol! X

What was being chanted about Steven?

I wonder what Kimberley's medical emergency is 😕 xx

Danielle Trainee Hairdresser 😘

What was being chanted about Steven?

I wonder what Kimberley's medical emergency is 😕 xx

Danielle Trainee Hairdresser 😘

They were shouting 2 second steven :lol: :lol: :lol: & probably none! Scared of eviction thats all! She shouldn't be allowed back in!

Kimberleys gone

Just read that as well, she won't be returning. Wonder if Steven will leave now?
If the person you are madly in love with has to leave due to illness I'd expect the other partner to leave to be with them yet somehow I don't think he'll leave

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Back