Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read that as well, she won't be returning. Wonder if Steven will leave now?
If the person you are madly in love with has to leave due to illness I'd expect the other partner to leave to be with them yet somehow I don't think he'll leave

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

He is such a ba actor. Sat in settee with a stupidly false look of shock on hjs face going 'oh poork kim. She must be so ill. Poor kim' blah blah! He is so fake its unreal! Like hell he will leave! I reckon she has left cos she was feeling suffocated by him.

I think she left because the situation is affecting her mental health! Bet she felt she was suffocating under the stress of it all. If that is the case I really don't blame her, if you are in a situation like that, even if you put yourself there it's your responsibility to get out. Xx

Steve is genuinely having a breakdown without her! Doing a Britney Spears!

He is such a ba actor. Sat in settee with a stupidly false look of shock on hjs face going 'oh poork kim'.
I reckon she has left cos she was feeling suffocated by him.
He's already done that ;)
And yes I agree.

Hate to say it but i just can't take to Zoe! Not sure what it is about her. I hated the snobby comment she made the other day though. That really peed me off. She's just coming over as fake :/

Hate to say it but i just can't take to Zoe! Not sure what it is about her. I hated the snobby comment she made the other day though. That really peed me off. She's just coming over as fake :/

I feel the same, I feel she is trying too hard. Yea about working in tesco. My mother in law to be and brother in law to be (lol) both work there and They're both high up and get a good wage. At least people that work in tesco are actually working and not sponging of the social!!!

I feel the same, I feel she is trying too hard. Yea about working in tesco. My mother in law to be and brother in law to be (lol) both work there and They're both high up and get a good wage. At least people that work in tesco are actually working and not sponging of the social!!!
Alot of my friends work at Tesco. Some are higher up than others but all earn their wage. For her to say 'normal' people haven't had 'zoe experiences' is laughable. She was exactly the same as everyone else before Pop Idol. Seems like it has gone to her head. I hope she goes next week. I love little Chris & not really fussed about Pav to be honest but i'd prefer Zoe to go. Judgin by the comments on the Facebook link about noms, majority of the public feel the same :lol:

Ok as a friend of Zoe's I'm obviously biased but I can tell you she isn't fake. What she meant about "normal" people is she would struggle to chat with them as it could come across like she had been everywhere and done everything and could seem to them as being big headed. She tours the world with her job and not a lot of people have had the experiences she has. And she has nothing against us normal people her dad is a promoter, her mum worked in a supermarket!
She really is a down to earth lovely girl. Remember we only see 1hr out of 24.

Sent from the catphone

Ok as a friend of Zoe's I'm obviously biased but I can tell you she isn't fake. What she meant about "normal" people is she would struggle to chat with them as it could come across like she had been everywhere and done everything and could seem to them as being big headed. She tours the world with her job and not a lot of people have had the experiences she has. And she has nothing against us normal people her dad is a promoter, her mum worked in a supermarket!
She really is a down to earth lovely girl. Remember we only see 1hr out of 24.

Sent from the catphone

But on that 1 hour we judge people, that's what happens on a TV show like Big Brother. After hearing how many times she calls someone 'babe' in the highlighgs show, i doubt i could spend a full 24 hours with her lol. I understand you know Zoes Dad & you said yourself you're biased, however i just can't warm to her & still want her to go on Friday i'm afraid.

Ah no I understand that you judge what you see, I just wanted to say what I know of her. Yes I'm a friend of her dads but know Zoe via him as we all attend the same parties/functions etc.
I want Pav to go. I just don't see the point in him being there.
I've really come to like Helen as well now. At the start I hated her! X

Sent from the catphone

Ah no I understand that you judge what you see, I just wanted to say what I know of her. Yes I'm a friend of her dads but know Zoe via him as we all attend the same parties/functions etc.
I want Pav to go. I just don't see the point in him being there.
I've really come to like Helen as well now. At the start I hated her! X

Sent from the catphone

God i couldn't watch it to start with as Helen riled me! I think she has genuinely learnt a hell of alot about herself whilst being in there. Pains me to say it but i wouldn't mind her winning x

I really don't see the point of Pav being there. As much as I find Mark amusing, I don't like the way he treats Christopher so it puts me off him a little. I think Ash and Helen make a great couple and find myself rooting for them to get together after the show has finished - and yes it pains me also to say that I think Helen has done really well. Let's hope she keeps it up on the outside.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Remember people it's a race to the final. Maybe this whole personal journey of Helens is her way of trying to win. I'm sceptical my self. Zoe and pav haven't been in long enough if you ask me they should have put them in a couple of weeks before they did. Then you would be able to get to know them a bit better x

I hope little chris doesn't go x

I don't think Zoe should win as she hasn't been in long enough but I want to see her in the final but again that's just because I'm biased.
I'm irritated that I'm starting to like Helen!

Sent from the catphone

Last edited:
Mark is absolutely disgusting towards Christopher!

I think what he said to Pav yesterday was completely in called for. It was so un comfortable to watch.

Have to agree I didnt like that either, I felt sorry for Pav. But I do like Chris x

I think what he said to Pav yesterday was completely un called for. It was so un comfortable to watch.

It was mentioned on BBOTS last night that if it had been Winston or Ash who were 'leering' at Ashleigh, Chris would've kept quiet! It's only because he knows Pav isn't popular & that's why he said it. :( i feel sorry for him

So who's going to be evicted tonight? X

Latest posts

Back