big day tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auntsally

Reaction score
start my first day on the creative foundation course tomorrow, and just had a phone call that my model cant make it on any of the days that i need her, due to her haveing to go to work ,this is the 3rd person that has said they would come, and then let me down on the last minute , ive tried every thing to get a model ,and now cant get one, i no the distance is a problem what will happen does anyone no ? if i dont have any models, didnt want to ring them to let them no incase they canceled my course was so excited now i want to cry:cry: has anyone eles had this problem? or noes if i will have to cancel my course ?

Where are you doing your course?maybe ask for a model who is close to your course on this site.xI'm sure you will find a willing geek.If I were close I would be your model.HTHxx:hug:

my course is in manchester in lee, never thought of that is thee anyone out ther that is intrested in comeing?thanks

Do a new thread asking for models in Manchester area.Good luck and I hope you enjoy your course.:hug:

maybe they may let you hire a nail trainer so you can find a model fr the rest of it. x

i have bought one off those nail trainers i will take it with me ive tried for all off the days no luck feel like a billy no mates:cry:

i have bought one off those nail trainers i will take it with me ive tried for all off the days no luck feel like a billy no mates:cry:
Ahh Hun:hug: I'm sure someone will model for you.You have loads of mates on here.What about any of your family,your neighbours,kids friends mothers???

thanks hun , ive tried every one its because alot of people are working,cant take time off ,or it to far to trave,my sister was going to come but her baby was due last weekend ,still not arived so the odd s are she could go into labour anyday , ive just took your advise and put a thread up so i will see what happens thank you for your help:hug: x

Geting models is quiet a problem because they have a habit of saying yes before looking to see if they realy can, now dont panic, when I did mine we worked in pairs ( I did the evening class) on the first night we worked on eachother on the second night we shared a model, my daughter, one hand each and then on night three we shared the other ladies model, only her model let her down and we grabbed on of my daughters friends. So if no one can help you on here I would ask among the other students for a model there, and yes we used a nail trainer first anyway. Good luck hun and remember to have fun:lol:

thanks hun , ive tried every one its because alot of people are working,cant take time off ,or it to far to trave,my sister was going to come but her baby was due last weekend ,still not arived so the odd s are she could go into labour anyday , ive just took your advise and put a thread up so i will see what happens thank you for your help:hug: x
No probs,shame I'm not nearer as I said I would have come in for you.Good luck anyway.:hug:

Latest posts

Back