Big fish, little pond..? Where do you want to be..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read through this whole thread again this morning and have smiled to myself all the way through as I know so many who contributed to this thread and I know where they are today, 2 years on from when they wrote their replies.

Interestingly many are doing just as they predicted.

I am so interested in people's motives .. The thing that really makes them tick and this thread 2 years on has been very illuminating. I bet you also found it so, Anna! :hug:

I am so interested in people's motives .. The thing that really makes them tick and this thread 2 years on has been very illuminating. I bet you also found it so, Anna! :hug:

I certainly did Geeg...!!

I stumbled across this thread last night when I was searching something. It was a very interesting to remind ourselves what our thoughts were back then and what we have achieved since then.

I still would like to be a big fish in a big pond, hopefully one day I will acheive that. But I don't want to become a big fish just because I want to be famous and well known.

My motives haven't changed since 2 years ago, I still want to be a big fish because big fish comes hand-in-hand with skills and knowledge. I want to be able to use this skill and knowledge to help other people to succeed too. I want to be able to set an good example for others to follow.

Latest posts

Back