BIG THUMBS UP ...Purex Desks / Extraction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
hi all

Seems to be a lot of positive feedback regarding different companies lately on here and id just like to add another ..... PUREX

Got my new desk couple of weeks ago and have to say am really impressed with it. Its from Purex it a lovely beech finish, which cleans up really well (i can be a messy pup!), and has the best extraction system i have come across IMO

Not only does it have the usual extraction in the desk where you are working over, which might i ad is quite big (unike my previous desk which was alot smaller and was difficult to get the clients hands positioned over it - did the job but as i am getting busier and busier i needed something a little more)

it also has a lamp which is really easy to move and bend into position, but the lamp actually is an extractor too, so it sucks up the dust and vapours into the desk plus up the lamp which is over your working area - FANTASTIC - honestly it sucks from everywhere !

It also comes with an neat removable sort of dome shape cover which you can sit on the desk over a smaller extractor hole at the end of the desk, which you can place your brush / dappen dish etc under to also remove vapours if you wish (i personally work with out this, oh and OMG forgot to mention another form of extraction that comes with this desk, which is in the drawer - i place my brush, dappen dish, brush and powders etc all in this drawer and it also sucks all the vapours etc from here too !

So anyone thinking of changing or in need of a desk id highly recommend checking these out - they come in black, white and beech

Whilst im writing this book ! lol .... I have to thank Deni and Kate Rickeard who recommended these desks / this company to me as without them ... lol gosh sound like an oscar speech huh ! seriously, thanks appreciate you sharing :hug:

kx

ps. really really friendly people too no matter who you speak to there - great customer service everytime

I seen that in an add ....it looks really nice....can I ask was it expensive?

no hun, gosh my old desk was about £1200 new hun (designer nails) thankfully i got it second hand so didnt pay as much, these are about £650-£700 ? sorry cant remember exact amount

These desks are brilliant and i cant believe it has about 4 different extraction bits on it. Thing is the nail desk is probably the most expensive outlay im going to have and i spend sometimes 12 hours at it, id rather spend a bit more and get it right, its going to be with me for some time ! Strange that there are more expensive ones out there but without the extraction that these offer ?

go to their website hun they have a video which shows you exactly what i tried to explain re the extraction - sorry you know what its like when you're trying to do a pen picture only it probably doesnt draw the same picture to people reading it as the person writing it ! lol

kx

melissaq said:
I seen that in an add ....it looks really nice....can I ask was it expensive?

i bought one of these desk in january
i have a black one!
it was a great investment it looks great, it is a great size and it works!
no more going deaf from dust in me ears!
no more fumes in the salon
also they will come out and demonstrate it for free!
try it!
i told my friend about it and she has one in white now!
its a great toy!
jan x

the hardest decision i had was choosing the colour !

arghhhhhhhhhh was toying with the black :Grope: my old desk was black and looked really great

kx

derailed said:
i bought one of these desk in january
i have a black one!
it was a great investment it looks great, it is a great size and it works!
no more going deaf from dust in me ears!
no more fumes in the salon
also they will come out and demonstrate it for free!
try it!
i told my friend about it and she has one in white now!
its a great toy!
jan x

i got showed the white one
everyone one else i asked sed get white
i wanted black but dithered for hours!
glad i chose black cos it suits my moods LOL
jan x

I also got this desk... and am delighted with it!!!

The guy at Purex is really helpful and for all those who bought a desk... you can get a free listing on their website, which always comes in handy!!!

I will dig out the guys email address and put it on here...

What's their website?
Michele

Have you noticed a big difference now you have this table?

I think alot of people have been worried of late and seeing this thread could help alot of us.

Is there anyone from Purex on the site?

hi hun

yes there is someone from Purex that comes on this site - so if you have any questions i cant help with ....

Actually have been asking my clients this morning regarding the smell etc in the salon and they have noticed a difference - i havent specifically i think the dust is less in the salon though looking around, i think im too used to the smell to notice either way - nice to hear from clients they noticed an improvement though as its one thing that most people mention .... the smell !

Try it out next time you're over !

kx

vicky said:
Have you noticed a big difference now you have this table?

I think alot of people have been worried of late and seeing this thread could help alot of us.

Is there anyone from Purex on the site?

CadenceAlex said:
I also got this desk... and am delighted with it!!!

The guy at Purex is really helpful and for all those who bought a desk... you can get a free listing on their website, which always comes in handy!!!

I will dig out the guys email address and put it on here...

Oh no! Graham at our place will be unbearable now when I show him this thread with all these peeps singing his praises!

Karren and everyone... It's really nice to hear that you are all over the moon with your stations. I will print this and show it to all the boys and girls at Purex, they will be well happy!

Looking at other peeps questions...

melissaq
If your a bit worried about the price we do a lease type thing which is about a tenner a week and when it is over the station is yours to keep. Graham will probably give you a ton of discount too after he has read this. (Don't quote me on that for gods sake!)

bengalkat
grafxgal posted the website address above.

CadenceAlex
Did you ever send your business info for your free listing?

vicky
Yes, I am around and about so you can post, PM or email me and I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

Have a great sunny day!

Purex said:
Oh no! Graham at our place will be unbearable now when I show him this thread with all these peeps singing his praises!

Karren and everyone... It's really nice to hear that you are all over the moon with your stations. I will print this and show it to all the boys and girls at Purex, they will be well happy!

Looking at other peeps questions...

melissaq
If your a bit worried about the price we do a lease type thing which is about a tenner a week and when it is over the station is yours to keep. Graham will probably give you a ton of discount too after he has read this. (Don't quote me on that for gods sake!)

bengalkat
grafxgal posted the website address above.

CadenceAlex
Did you ever send your business info for your free listing?

vicky
Yes, I am around and about so you can post, PM or email me and I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

Have a great sunny day!

Hiya

Nope just not had time to take the pics and stuff, still got work going on in the back and the mess is horrific daily!

Want to wait until its all done, but its really good of Pure to do this! FREE AD IS GREAT!!!

Thanks and thanks again to graeme ('the guy')

Well the customer service at Purex is second to none. Emailed them and within 10 minutes they are on the phone..!

Can't wait for the Table now..! Many thanks to Sam at Purex

did you order one vicky ??

kx

vicky said:
Well the customer service at Purex is second to none. Emailed them and within 10 minutes they are on the phone..!

Can't wait for the Table now..! Many thanks to Sam at Purex

There sending me the quote through because you can lease one and pay weekly for it !! Great eh !

I'm in Canada though .....do you think they ship all the way over here? I have never seen that before I saw it on the web.....that why I wanted to know the price.....you guys have all the good stuff!:)LOL....

thats brilliant !

let me know what colour etc you decide on eh

kxx

vicky said:
There sending me the quote through because you can lease one and pay weekly for it !! Great eh !

melissaq said:
I'm in Canada though .....do you think they ship all the way over here? I have never seen that before I saw it on the web.....that why I wanted to know the price.....you guys have all the good stuff!:)LOL....

Hi Melissa,
We have an office and a stock of our stations in Chicago for all our peeps across the pond. The best thing to do is fill in the quick quote form on our website with your address etc and Leanne at our place will send you a quote.

Hope this helps.

I received a marketing brochure from Purex but was dismayed that there were no prices. I think they would get a better response if they put price lists in with their brochures.

Latest posts

Back