Bikini wax on a 79 year old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
This Lady is a regular at the gym where I have my room, she phoned me to book an appointment for a bikini wax, she is coming in in the morning. I have found out she is 79 years old, and I am just wondering if any of you waxers have waxed this area on and elderly client and was it ok? (I know I will need to do a thorough conultation as I would anyway with every client) but if any of you can offer any advice it would be very grateful, I just don't know what to expect to be honest!:eek:

Did a woman in her late 80's a brazilian. Only difference is skin can be a little thinner and they may not be as sensitive to wax tempreture.

Just ensure you test patch first and hold the skin taught. If in doubt ~ stop!

I find a little bit of talc can ease up the pain in this area too.

Kate x

i agree with kate,

use talc and make sure you really stretch the skin!

Just treat it like any other bikini wax!

Did a woman in her late 80's a brazilian. Only difference is skin can be a little thinner and they may not be as sensitive to wax tempreture.

Just ensure you test patch first and hold the skin taught. If in doubt ~ stop!

I find a little bit of talc can ease up the pain in this area too.

Kate x

I totally agree with Kate other than I still would use a tiny bit of oil under my wax, I personally feel this just protects the skin so much more. Holding the skin taught is a must. :hug:

Thanks for your replies:hug:

I am looking forward to doing it :)

Latest posts

Back