Billion Dollar Brows new treatment from Beverly Hills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just book on this course in Durham and I can't wait, so happy :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm booking for March eeek! I could have gone to the local Carlton institute, but I've been told if I go to Hitchen, it'll be with Kerie. I thinks that's worth a 3.5 hour drive :)

Can't wait, I do love a fab set of brows :) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm booking for March eeek! I could have gone to the local Carlton institute, but I've been told if I go to Hitchen, it'll be with Kerie. I thinks that's worth a 3.5 hour drive :)

Can't wait, I do love a fab set of brows :) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Had my training on Monday. Kerie is a fab trainer, you will love it. (Since I moved house I'm only half an hour away otherwise I would have had the same journey as you too)

Have to show two case studies following the training, here is my first one, really hope it's good enough!

Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389778698.340735.jpg

I'm doing this course in February and I can't wait; is they any 1 did this course and what did they think bout it. I read different things bout it and I love everything I read xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I did the training in September last year, great brand, products and treatment - loved it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some comments on here asking about other brow treatments, I trained in Faceframe 3D Eyebrows a few weeks ago and I love it! It's nothing like HD or BHB it's synthetic mink hairs applied to the skin & hairs with a special glue, it's a little like lash extensions for the brow but the results are so natural and amazing.
I've only did my training last week but I will attach a picture for you to get a rough idea although the picture is naff quality and they have great pics on thief Facebook
I should explain that the before picture is a permanent make up block brow which is fading out x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 351
I have 2 questions, if I may:

1. Can you do the BDB course if you do not have a beauty qualification? I trained in lashes but didn't go to Beauty School and live overseas.

2. Does the 400 pounds include the 'Retail Display Starter Kit', or is that extra?

Thanks. My clients would love this, I am seriously considering flying over to do the course.

I have 2 questions, if I may:

1. Can you do the BDB course if you do not have a beauty qualification? I trained in lashes but didn't go to Beauty School and live overseas.

2. Does the 400 pounds include the 'Retail Display Starter Kit', or is that extra?

Thanks. My clients would love this, I am seriously considering flying over to do the course.

Ideally you need a level 2, or a waxing qualification (Howard confirmed this when I was enquiring) but the email also states that you can do the relevant training (if needed) at the carlton institute... Where they also offer Bdb training across the UK.

The retail starter kit (3 of each things plus your business in a box) is £529 + vat.
Xx

Thanks Steph86.

I'm so excited . I received an email from BDB as I had previously expressed an interest. Can't wait to so the course xx

Can't wait to do my bdb course in Glasgow is anyone else super excited????

Lalalayla it gives you a starter kit but not a display/retail kit x

I'm considering this course

but have a dilemma - any opinions welcome

How do I distinguish this on the treatment menu from a tint and wax?

So at present customers pay £13 for that and I give them fairly similar brows to what I've seen in the pictures - how do I get them to upgrade to the BDB and pay £20?

I'm doing my BDB training in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it. Been waxing a while but have no confidence in brows!!

Some brows I did today...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392847266.102844.jpg

I've seen some comments on here asking about other brow treatments, I trained in Faceframe 3D Eyebrows a few weeks ago and I love it! It's nothing like HD or BHB it's synthetic mink hairs applied to the skin & hairs with a special glue, it's a little like lash extensions for the brow but the results are so natural and amazing.
I've only did my training last week but I will attach a picture for you to get a rough idea although the picture is naff quality and they have great pics on thief Facebook
I should explain that the before picture is a permanent make up block brow which is fading out x

I am thinking of doing the faceframe 3D eyebrows course! i am intriged!!

I also want to add with the BDB training, is the training better with Kerrie of the carlton institute?

Last edited:
I am thinking of doing the faceframe 3D eyebrows course! i am intriged!!

I also want to add with the BDB training, is the training better with Kerrie of the carlton institute?

If your looking into faceframe and you have any questions I always bombard them with questions by email and they always very helpful lol [email protected]
You will love it you really do have to see it to appreciate it xx

If your looking into faceframe and you have any questions I always bombard them with questions by email and they always very helpful lol [email protected]

Lovely, many thanks! xx

I'm booked in to do my BDB course next month 😁really cant wait I've been wanting to do it for so long :) the results all look amazing and the cost is so much cheaper than HD. tbh I had HD brows new yrs eve two yrs ago at a very reputable salon and they just wasn't for me, I could of cried lol xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you running the Faceframe training at Dermace HQ Paige? Looks great, very natural.

Latest posts

Back