Bio colour gel not right?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUEM

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently done the 1 day course for Bio training and im about to go back for the sculpting, ive been practicing but when i did a dark gel on a client the colour was a bit marbled on completion i.e light patches and darker patches and some nails darker than others can anyone point out what ive done wrong? Im also struggling with the smiles for french and dont want to start swiping as this wont be allowed in the assesment. Stressed to bits with this after spending so much cash on the course i feel i have to get this perfect to start making some money back as ive already had to re order product for practicing!! Any help would be appreciated.xx

When applying Bio make sure you are not dragging your brush and that you are just using the lightest of movements so as to avoid dragging the colour. Hope that makes sense.

Re your French application, I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to tidy up if necessary.

Don't stress and speak to the educator when you go back. They are there to help you. Alternatively, give your educator a call.:hug:

Thanks for that, maybe im a bit heavy handed also im scared i get the gel on too thick and therefore might drag more.

Thanks for that, maybe im a bit heavy handed also im scared i get the gel on too thick and therefore might drag more.

I can imagine you are also very anxious when applying. Try and relax, enjoy practicing and you WILL see things coming together x:hug:

yep, chris is right, FLOAT the brush.

Saying that my black i ordered the other day is definately not right, i've stirred it - thats the other thing you did stir your gel didnt ya?:green: - and applied it as i always do...but its rubbish coverage. Must ring and tell them!

Amb x

yep, chris is right, FLOAT the brush.

Saying that my black i ordered the other day is definately not right, i've stirred it - thats the other thing you did stir your gel didnt ya?:green: - and applied it as i always do...but its rubbish coverage. Must ring and tell them!

Amb x

i had the same problem with the black a while ago, it was coming out a cloudy dark grey colour! i applied 3 coats on myself and it still didnt cover!!

if you are having trouble with your smile line makbe try thei french brush which is shaped to get a good smile line
hth x

Thanks for the replies, yes i did stir the gel well gonna give it another go and see if i can float the gel as suggested. Ive just ordered the french brush hopefully this will help. x

Hi, I had the same with the black too I was sick of stirring it. I have my exam on tuesday Im so nervous. When is your exam?

Hi, havent booked my exam in yet im on the sculpting half day course tomorow, good luck for tuesday hope it goes well for you and any advice would be great so i know what toexpect!

Latest posts

Back