bio fill ---- Helppp!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverchick

Reaction score
Can any bio geeks help?
I am doing a fill next week, the first i've done, and as its a while since I did my training I just want a bit of clarification.
The original overlay was a french, using the rose gel, I've not seen the state of the nails, assuming its only a case of an infill, can someone just go over the steps for me?
I've looked in the manual, and it says to buff away all the white as well as any colour gel, clear over entire nail, cure, sanitise, shape, then white in 2 thin layers. What i'm not clear on is that it describes this as for a sculpture, and i'm only filling an overlay.
Can anyone help?? My mind has gone blank!!!:confused:

Hey hun dont panic!
personally i dont infill on french i soak off and start again, but if you do want to infill then id buff down as described in manual. hth x

• sanitise yours & clients hands
  • check to see if there are any problem nails that need to be soaked off of there are - soak them off.
  • move onto other nails...remove length if required, and buff down product as thin as possible so the end result is not 'bulky'.
  • Remove dust & full prep
  • clear - cure
  • rose (swiping out smile area) cure x 2 if needs be
  • apply whites thinly
  • clear/sealer/sgel whichever
  • wipe
  • top gloss
  • advise after care / book next appointment & take payment

Thanks girls,
I did an infill yesterday and it looked fine!
Thanks for your help xx

Latest posts

Back