Bio Sculpture-do I or don't I?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanta

Reaction score
Hi there everyone.
I currently offer l&p, Gelish and Progel but have been considering training in gel and have considered bio sculpture. I like the idea that I can create extensions with it etc. However what I'm struggling with is trying to decide whether it will be worth my money. I've been and had a set done today just overlays and it appears to be a harder product than the gel polishes I'm using however the girl did use a shellac top coat as she finds this is shinier than the bio one.
Can anyone offer advice on bio sculpture or another gel brand

I did the bio course.
Il be totally honest I want that impressed. ..
Im a Shellac girl and wished id waited for Brisa Lite as I don't like extending with bio

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to ask what's probably a silly question but is brisa a soak off or buff off gel ?

Soak off gel, you dont buff the natural nail either.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you liked the results go for it! I'm currently converting to bio sculpture, I love the products and the colour range. :)

Thanks for your replies.
It's so hard deciding what to use is there anyone who has used Gelish/progel and bio sculpture ?
I want to make a good decision and not end up wasting money. Have done other beauty courses to end up not offering them and as its a substantial amount of money i need to be sure x

I nearly took the plunge years ago with bio sculpture but when I used to have it done I didn't really find it reliable enough. You really have to care for it and be careful or it lifts, I went back for so many repairs. I remember looking in to the training and thinking it was a quite pricey system too.

Thanks for your replies.
It's so hard deciding what to use is there anyone who has used Gelish/progel and bio sculpture ?
I want to make a good decision and not end up wasting money. Have done other beauty courses to end up not offering them and as its a substantial amount of money i need to be sure x

I started with gelish and did the Bio training in march this year (I always knew I wanted to use bio ultimately as have loved it for years). I haven't looked back and haven't been disappointed, sculpting was much easier than I thought and I now rarely use Gelish to be honest. I love the added strength and the fact that there are different gels to suit different nail types, the colours are great too. I have used gelish colour with bio base and top on myself and it works well too so I have even more colour options. There is a great bio group on here should you need any more info. X

Hi flclaydon
What's the group called please would like to join x

Hi,

It's Bio Sculpture Techs

Some really helpful people in the group with loads of knowledge and experience. X

Thanks I've joined and posted just waiting on replies x

Do it, it's been my business for the past 8 years way before shellac but I now offer both treatments and I have to say bio clients stay loyal to the brand xx

Check out Jayne Hill on FB her page is Camberley Bio Sculpture Gel. She uses both Bio & Gelish! Her work is fab!! I'm sure if you contact her she will give you a great review. HTH

Thanks for both your replies steph30 can you pm me with your service charges please
Mini4mum thanks I will do x

I love bio , been doing it around 6 yrs now and really like it x

Latest posts

Back