Bio Sculpture Gel, centre pocket lifting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angies nailz

Reaction score
Hi I've had a lady that after havin her nails done about a week later , on some of the nails it seems to hav abit of centre pocket liftin and don't really know why as normally she has no problems then yesterday another lady who's nails never ever hav any problems she's got the best nails ever lol hav started to do the same .... My bulbs are about due for replacing and just got some new ones but havnt changed them yet ... Could this be the problem ?? Has anyone got any ideas ?? ... Ill upload a phot but its not very good thanks in advance xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367175686.973889.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367175686.973889.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 393
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367176044.534395.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367176044.534395.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 869
I don't use the brand of gel that you do, but I bet your bulbs do need changing. Did you do tips or sculpt the free edge? If its tips, it could be that your tip didn't fit properly, probably too small.

They are her natural nails .... I was maybe thinkin the bulbs as this hasn't happened before thanks x

Anyone else had this problem ? X

Do you use exec base? if so, is it possible that it was not dry before you started the overlay? If not, then I would say defo change your bulbs to rule that out.

Hi no don't use it ... Will change the bulbs and hope it doesn't happen again after , thanks

Hi, I would post this in the Bio Sculpture group we have here on SG, there are loads of qualified Bio sculpture nail technicians on there and i'm sure you will get the answers you need.

If your not using executive base then I would lean towards the bulbs needing to be replaced. Just ensure they are from Bio Sculpture & not the cheapo ones that can be bought from China as these aren't really up to the job & could cost you more in the long run having lost clients, due to the bulbs not being quite up to the job ...

I found the bio group but how do I ask a question ? X

You need to join, then whilst you are on the homepage scroll down and there should be a button saying 'Post a new discussion'

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back