Bio Sculpture gel, what do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
Roughly how much do you charge for a gel overlay manicure? I'm a mobile therapist thinking of training in bio Tia

Hi,

£30 for colour overlay x x

£28 for colour overlay. £35 with IBX, xx

I'm mobile in wakefield area West Yorkshire
I trained with them in 2004 and was charging 22-25 in the salon
when I went mobile I put an offer of 32 pounds to have both hands and feet done at same time
Now my prices are lower 20 pounds.
Back in 2004 the brand felt stronger with better client loyalty to biosculpshire

£30 in bucks and includes removal of previous overlay xx

I'm homebased in Devon
Sculptured extensions colour & french £38, clear £36
Overlays colour & french £28, clear £26.
Infills same colour £24 & clear £22
Colour change £28 (inc removal)

I just started doing it mobile 3weeks ago and I'm charging £25 at the minute but will increase my prices to £28 😊

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

£20, too cheap I know but i work from home with no overheads and a lot of clients add on a soak, nailart and IBX and it quickly goes up to around £35. Im thinking of upping my prices to £25 and including a free soak. I dont offer infills as O could never get the hang of it x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using SalonGeek mobile app

£20, too cheap I know but i work from home with no overheads and a lot of clients add on a soak, nailart and IBX and it quickly goes up to around £35. Im thinking of upping my prices to £25 and including a free soak. I dont offer infills as O could never get the hang of it x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol! I wish I didn't offer infills sometimes, they don't always last as well 2nd time, especially since the LED lamp was introduced & products changed to allow them to be cured quicker!! Loved the old S-gel but although BS say led makes all the gels harder u have to apply them a lot thinner to cure in LED & a lot of my clients don't like how flexible/bendy they can be now!! It's frustrating really

There's a salon locally to me charge more for a Shellac manicure than a Bio Sculpture treatment!! Madness as the bio products are dearer

Im salon based. Charge £25 for Overlay, £25 for Backfill and £30 for soak and Overlay x

£27.50 going up to £30.00 in April, £2.50 extra for french & £5.00 for soak off.

I started at £20 quickly realised being mobile your working for nothing & upped it to £25 then £27.50.

Products & fuel are expensive now days. And It is so hard to raise your prices, so id start off advertising a higher price example £30 but an offer for 3 weeks of £25.

My infills are the same cost as a new set but they save on the soak off fee.

Xx

Wow ! Great response thank you every one

Just to let you know, when you go on training you do it in the centre that's local to your postcode and they talk to you about how to price correctly for your area. I do find it's quite pricey and better to save up and do a big order rather than pay £7 for one pot of gel, I had to do this last week as it was all I needed at the time. It would be very expensive to do that for each colour. Xxx

Hi this is just for reference really, can anyone tell me what industry standard times are for bio on natural nails and bio with tips please tia

I think when i did my training i was advised to be able to do it in atleast 1hr 15mins..

But working for a busy nail bar we are allowed 45mins for application of overlays, 1hr 15 for soak off then re-applied, and 1hr 15-30mins max for extensions. 45mins for application is more than enough I find though.

I think when i did my training i was advised to be able to do it in atleast 1hr 15mins..

But working for a busy nail bar we are allowed 45mins for application of overlays, 1hr 15 for soak off then re-applied, and 1hr 15-30mins max for extensions. 45mins for application is more than enough I find though.

Fab thank you :)

Latest posts

Back