Bio Sculpture Lifting Problems at free edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cknight

Reaction score
Hi all

I have two clients, both have very thin wispy nails. We have never had problems with their overlays lasting for 3 weeks until the that few applications - driving me mad. They actually have at least 3-4 lift the day after overlay. I have been doing bio for over two years and recently did advanced course so don't think it is my work. Been ever so careful to cap free edge - cure base coat for full 2 minutes etc. Tried sandwiching using appropriate building gel for their nail types (one brittle so used S Gel other flexible so used Flexi Gel) Has anyone else hit this kind of problem? Could it be that their nails have had bio too long and is therefore reacting? Just don't know what to do. Have spoken to bio (will do again) but wanted to get some input from you guys
:Scared: I am going crazy over this one. Just to say not happening with other clients AND replaced my bulbs as well just in case

Ck does nails

On some of my Bio clients on the index finger and thumb I find if i add a sculpt to those fingers hey presto no lifting.

Its not really a problem I see but if people are constantly using there nails in a destructive way....or are particularly bendy...this could help you

My mums nails lift on 2 nails so I was playing around. And by putting small bit of silk on the free edge at base layer. Has really help so I now do that on another client with the same problem.
Hope this helps u

Latest posts

Back