Bio Sculpture Nail Courses in Bristol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy33

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help me! I have been wanting to take a Bio Sculpture Nail course as i would love to be a nail technician and i havent been able to find a course in Bristol! I have been told the closest place to train on bio scultpure would be in Leicestershire.:sad:

Does anyone know where i can take the course in Bristol???

Maybe im just being dumb!!

Your help would be much appreciated! :p

Thanks

Hi if they say that's nearest then must be :( I'm lucky as only had to travel hour away but they don't do it there anymore so would have to go even further now! ( luckily I passed) can you get the train maybe? It's only 3-4 days over the time you would need to go x x

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help me! I have been wanting to take a Bio Sculpture Nail course as i would love to be a nail technician and i havent been able to find a course in Bristol! I have been told the closest place to train on bio scultpure would be in Leicestershire.:sad:

Does anyone know where i can take the course in Bristol???

Maybe im just being dumb!!

Your help would be much appreciated! :p

Thanks

Hi,

Ring

Katherine Horne
Training Coordinator
Bio Sculpture West
Telephone 0208 902 1330
[email protected]

I am booked onto a Gel Training course in Clevedon this weekend,

Hope this helps, and good luck xx :hug:

Thank you so much that was really helpful.
:D
I have just contacted Katherine.

Hopefully I'll see you there!

X

Thank you so much that was really helpful.
:D
I have just contacted Katherine.

Hopefully I'll see you there!

X

Really, what did you book onto? x

Well I haven't had a reply back yet, I need to know what kind of courses they do I.e how many days, price etc.

What will u be doing? X

Okies, I don't think you'll want to because its far, but maybe you will...I went to the nails and beauty academy in London and did the masters course. I learnt bucket loads and enjoyed it a lot. If you want let me know and I'll contact them and see if becuase I went, I could get you a 5% discount? It was like a year ago though so I'm not sure, but I'll still try! The masters nail course was really good and well worth it.

Since you're in bristol, you know you can take the train from temple meads to paddington and it takes like 2 hours? I used to work for First Trains so I know these things! It would be worth checking out the nail courses the the nails and beauty offer though because they're in London and it was a really fun and informative course! I can't find the masters course link, but here's a link to there main nail course page: Nail Courses | Nails and Beauty Academy

Hope this helps hun x

Thanks Kaltrina for your help, I will have a look at the website and decide what suits me best :) x

Latest posts

Back