Bio Sculpture qualified nail technician needs some tender loving care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LILACFEMME

Reaction score
:cry: I passed my exam and become a qualified bio sculpture nail technician. I took on friends to build up my skills. I then wanted to get bigger but for some reason I have lost all my confidence....so I have spent loads on passing the exam and table and all the equipment and now I cannot cope doing the nails on anyone. What can I do to build up my confidence? Has anyone else lost their bottle? Any advice would be gratefully received.

replied on the other one chick x

edit...which has since been deleted...so again....

when did you last do nails and did they go ok...? x

hi hun

have you got a nail trainer? these are great for practising on, and i believe practise is the only thing to build your confidence or maybe some 1-2-1 training? ive heard lots of geeks say this is great for boosting cinfidence and self esteem, hope you feel better soon babe
xxxxx

:cry: I passed my exam and become a qualified bio sculpture nail technician. I took on friends to build up my skills. I then wanted to get bigger but for some reason I have lost all my confidence....so I have spent loads on passing the exam and table and all the equipment and now I cannot cope doing the nails on anyone. What can I do to build up my confidence? Has anyone else lost their bottle? Any advice would be gratefully received.

Can you do your own nails? If you don't wear Bio on your own, then I would get practising on yourself.

We've all been there. Practice, practice, practice.:hug: Unfortunately, it doesn't happen overnight, but don't give up.xxxx

Hi hun

Have a little faith in yourself, I'm sure you'll be fine. The only way to progress is to get stuck in.

Were your friends pleased with their nails you did for them? I'm sure they were, so why not ask them if they know other people who may want them doing, gradually you can build up more clients.

I haven't done any nails or beauty for 18 months now, I've got one of my old clients coming tonight for nno french with bio (easy really, glad she's not having tips as her nails were a pain). Different story on Sat am - I've got another old client coming back who bites her nails really badly with bulbous bits at the end and weeny nail plates. I've offered to do double silk sculpts french! Actually looking forward to the challenge.

The longer you leave it the more it becomes a problem for you.

Deb379

Latest posts

Back