Bio Sculpture techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma-angel

Reaction score
Hello geeks!

I'm currently training with Bio gel. I have done a few clients a natural nail overlay, both colour and french.
I've been practising gel sculptures and tips on my nail trainer. Ive got my first client for extensions next week - I'm very nervous! Eeeek!!!
I was just wondering how long a set of extensions took everyone to do when they firsted started and how long it takes now your experienced?

Thank you for any advice

Emma x

Hi Emma

When i first started a full set took me a good couple of hours, now it takes me about 1 hour 15 including prep for sculptures and about 45-1 hour NNO. Dont be too concerned if it takes you longer as it is your first set, it will get quicker over time. Also you will find when the client becomes a regular, you may spend less time on prep as cuticles will already be nice and tidy etc.

Hth and good luck! :)

Oooo nearly forgot, add yourself to the Biosculpture group hun x

Thank you hun x x

My first full set of sculpts took me 3 hours....and I was so proud of them, but looking back.....:lol: I now think they were shameful!! :lol:

My best advice is not to worry about your times at all....I can knock out a full set in less than an hour now if I want to, but focus on the quality of your work, and over time, speed will come with it! Focus on the time, and you will pick up bad habits trying to get it down!

Latest posts

Back