Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone tell me, is it easy to apply bio sculpture easy ( like as a gel polish without adding length) as I have noticed there are some lovely colours & a client said to me it was not much different to doing gelish etc? : /

I've used bio sculpture for 7 years now and love it. It is slightly different from gelish in that they come in little pots rather than a nail varnish type bottle. Also gelish has a primer and bio sculpture doesn't. I guess its something you'd need to try to see if you liked it. Give them a call & see if you can get a demo or if you can go and see them at the trade shows.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It is easy but a bit different so you'd have to practise a little. It's applied with a gel brush, so different to a polish brush. Flatter shorter bristles. And goes on a lot thicker than gelish.
It's a really good product imo :)
Any more questions feel free to ask

LolliDolli💋

Thank you both Lollie & sally, I am itching to try it, I take it you remove the same way as gelish by soaking a cotton wool pad in Acetone or similar, wrap in foil for 10 mins & remove. I am trying to find a youtube video to watch & learn. :) x

You do. I always lightly buff the top coat first.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you both Lollie & sally, I am itching to try it, I take it you remove the same way as gelish by soaking a cotton wool pad in Acetone or similar, wrap in foil for 10 mins & remove. I am trying to find a youtube video to watch & learn. :) x

Your welcome :)
Yeah it's the same. But as its thicker it sometimes takes a little longer. I usually leave it about 15mins. Xx

LolliDolli💋

Hiya! Just butting in here lol, do u need to go on a conversion course with bio? I enquired about it months and months ago and didn't hear nothing back :( xx

Hiya! Just butting in here lol, do u need to go on a conversion course with bio? I enquired about it months and months ago and didn't hear nothing back :( xx

Yes you do :) xx

Latest posts

Back