Bio Sculpture's New Look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooey

Reaction score
Good afternoon geeks,

I cannot believe there isn't a thread on this already!!! But I am gutted about Bio Sculpture's new look, I think the black & gold pots were soooooo much smarter looking than the new silvery ones. I am dreading the change-over and hoping it's never going to happen! But obviously it is as they're in all the catalogues. I thought they had it down with packaging before - the black and gold pots looked really sleek and chic - why change it??? I'm disappointed that the new pots look really cheap and won't consider buying in any of their Spa range for this reason! :(

What are your thoughts?

there are a few threads that have commented on this!! but i agree, i love the black pots....they were supposed to bring in new pots in january and so far i havent had one gel arrive in them, not even the new colours!! i have had hand creams etc arrive in it though xx

there are a few threads that have commented on this!! but i agree, i love the black pots....they were supposed to bring in new pots in january and so far i havent had one gel arrive in them, not even the new colours!! i have had hand creams etc arrive in it though xx

Ah, I did a search but nothing came up.

Oooooooh we will have to keep each other posted - first one to get a new gel pot loses! :lol:

Every time I put an order in I wait in anticipation hoping I don't get a new pot! :lol: Maybe they've changed their mind and decided not to change the gel pots. Here's hoping...

Oh, I like the look of the grey ones! But not had any in my orders yet :(

Totally agree that I preferred the black ones. I was shocked too when I ordered the Royal collection and they didn't come in the new pots.

My worry is how I transport them. I'm mobile and I bought the Bio Sculpture trolly. It's designed with drawers that fits the black pots perfectly. If these new pots are taller then I'm snookered! 😞

Totally agree that I preferred the black ones. I was shocked too when I ordered the Royal collection and they didn't come in the new pots.

My worry is how I transport them. I'm mobile and I bought the Bio Sculpture trolly. It's designed with drawers that fits the black pots perfectly. If these new pots are taller then I'm snookered! 😞

Ah yeah I didn't even think of that! I've got the bio drawers too - I hope the new pots fit in there, otherwise it will be new pots, new drawers, more outgoings! :rolleyes:

I was surprised too that the new look was launched so long ago and the black pots are still coming! I'm not complaining though!! My thoughts are they're probably just getting rid of all the black pots first and there must be MILLIONS so even putting the new colour collections in them!

Aww I love the new silver ones...far more modern and contemporary.
I wish they would hurry up with the new pots so that it all matched! :)

I think both lots of packaging look dated and tired ... Sorry to throw this out there but they look cheap, and as we all no they are anything but!!

I've asked and they will definitely fit in the trolley.
They are going to be a single pot instead of the two part pots we get now - you know the white insert inside the black pot. I think when we eventually get them it's going to be a shock as to how small they will be. They look huge on the promo material. I didnt get the impression we will be seeing them anytime soon though LOL.

I've asked and they will definitely fit in the trolley.
They are going to be a single pot instead of the two part pots we get now - you know the white insert inside the black pot. I think when we eventually get them it's going to be a shock as to how small they will be. They look huge on the promo material. I didnt get the impression we will be seeing them anytime soon though LOL.

Ah! Thanks so much for asking. That's a relief. Don't know if I'm going to like them but will wait and see. Sounds like there's going to be a lot of waiting lol.

They do look huge in the pictures.

xx

I can't stand the black packaging, it's very outdated IMO. I love the new look!

I'm glad to hear though that no one else is getting the new pots, I thought maybe Australia was a bit behind.

When the new Varnishes came out I was mortified because the silvery/creamy lids just looked so vile. Now Ive got used to them but I'm definately not looking forward to receiving the new pots as its going to take a long time for me to have all the pots in the same range .. :(

Latest posts

Back