Bit 'o nail art whilst waiting for the sun to come out !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi All

What else can you do whilst waiting for the sun but get your coloured acrylics and your trusty Kupa Nail drill and have a play !!

If you can see the link ... I drilled some holes into a 'raptor' tip with different sized bits ... filled them with coloured glitter acrylic (coloured pigments and glitter mixed with clear powder) ... attached to nail ... overlaid in gel and voila !!

http://vickyb26.tripod.com/photo_gallery/index.album?i=25

(To get a full size pic ... just click on it !! :0))

WOW...They looks great...!!

wow very cool hun. p.s.love your other pics too!!

Keep em coming. and thanks for sharing.
xxx

Love it hun really fab.

Write a nice tutorial for us geeks then babe, so we can do it as well
x

What lovley work. I REALLY love that design. did you place a form under the tip then add the glitter L&P?

oooh they are nice! the creative nail design one is good too! how did you do that? x

They are fab :D

And I am really loving the Creative logo on the nail too - very cool :Love:

Trin
xx

Ooopps, yes, forgot to mention that - I put the form under the tip ... sticky side to the tip (ie back to front)

x

Thanks for all the lovely comments girls - it's great !! xx

NoticeableNails said:
What lovley work. I REALLY love that design. did you place a form under the tip then add the glitter L&P?

The Creative one !! (gosh, hope I'm not breaking copyright laws with this ... lol).

Well, I downloaded the best Creative logo I could find on the web ... copied it onto a word document and reduced it to 'tiny'. I then printed it on a clear label, cut it out - encased it in gel (though I think acrylic may look better) and that's about it !!

xx

Aspirations said:
oooh they are nice! the creative nail design one is good too! how did you do that? x

Thats very imaginitive! I also loved the onles with the red and orange stripes, it looks like rock!
How did you do that one? is it just striped with a striper brush? did you do it with paint or polish?

Hi

Gosh, that's an ancient one !! lol !!

For that one I used Creative's Brunette polish and then brown, red and orange Media airbrush paints with a striper brush.

x

NoticeableNails said:
Thats very imaginitive! I also loved the onles with the red and orange stripes, it looks like rock!
How did you do that one? is it just striped with a striper brush? did you do it with paint or polish?

Great Nails Vicki, i love them all!

The orange stipes are really funky with a touch of summer, the dots are great, and the creative logo, well what can i say..........WOW WEE!

I would love a set of the Blue and white ones with clear corner( first photo gallery, centre picture on second row)

They are gorgeous how did you do them?

Would love to try, will not get the results you have but hey am sure i will have fun trying!

Great work!!!!!
Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow Vicky - like that a lot. Well done. Like the others, I'd love to see a tutorial!

And the Creative nail is fantastic - that one caught my eye straight away, really neat idea.

your work is fab, I love the drilled ones... the colours are beautiful.
:D x

OMG They are great love then to bit well done you xxx

Caz xxx

Beautiful nails - the Creative one is brilliant!
I love the blue and white with the clear corner best, they are Fab!
Is your nail drill an electric filing machine? I am desperate to try this - Is there another way to make holes in a tip?

I'm jealous and really impressed!

They're amazingly gorgeous nails...all of them. Great idea, don't think I ever could have imagined doing those waiting for the sun to come out!

I want a set!!!

Li.x

I've heard about these Raptor Tips. Please tell me more. I'm not a Creative Nail Geek but would love to know more. Whose going to give me the sales pitch? Please, please, please!

Brilliant and very original. The Creative nail would be a good service to offer to other companies (with their own logo of course) for their staff at promo shows.

You could download a big company's logo, do a nail and send them a pic.

Great job and totally original....love them all.

Latest posts

Back