Black Brisa gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailartist

Reaction score
Is there anyone here who can tell me why the new Brisa colors didn't include a black gel? Is black a difficult color to produce? And how come there's a silver semi-opaque shimmer, but not a gold one (since there is both a silver and gold sheer sparkle)?

As far as I'm aware to get black you mix equal amounts of the primary colours (red, yellow and blue).

Wouldn't that make brown?

Last edited:
Yeah, those would make a kind of muddy brown color. I want a true black so I can mix darker shades of red, purple, etc. The closest I've been able to come is to mix the opposite color on the color wheel into the base color, to darken it some (i.e. for a dark red, I mix a bit of green into the red. It's not bad, but not quite what I want yet.).

i know what you mean....may be PM samantha aka mrs geek....im sure she would find out for you if she didnt know the answer...but she proably would..lol!

Was there something in the CND news thread about bringing out a black?

Black Is Supposed To Be The Present Of All Color Since Red Yellow And Blue Make All Color That Should Work According To My Art Book

Latest posts

Back