Black french with 3d flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look lovely!! how'd you do the balck tips???? i am really interested in finding out so I can have a dabble!

they look lovely...you wouldn't necessarily think to do black tips..... but this really works well

thanks for the link

All your nails are lovely xx well done xx

Can you tell me how you did them, they are gorgeous and soo different. I want them.

hi grafxl is that your name.. anyhoo i absoultely love this look very beautiful,, i also went and nosed about for your other photos and they are equally as stunning.. simply envy you..wish i could do nail as good as you... howlong have you been doing nails.. would you like to mentor me:) just kidding i live too far for that but i can wish cant i?:)

ya,I like that,still I am just wondering if you use 3D ceramic flowers,will they be better?

:) Cheers guys.
I have been doing nails since 2000.
I used black powder for the french and a custom blend for zones 2 & 3. I did the flower with white powder.
I like to create my own 3d stuff plus it is only raised slightly off the nail. so it's not to bulky.

Cheers

totally classy!!

they look really great! I want those nails! :cry: But I am such a newb....

These nails are stunning! I love them. Had a peek at your others. The custom blends are fab too. Pity NZ is so far from uk would love to be wearing your nails.

Julie

They are absolutely beautiful...love the flowers!

BlackRose said:
Hi Sheryl,

They look lovely. Question, how do you make the 3D flowers? Did you do a special course?

Hiya,
Umm how do I explain this? I just used l&p and press it into the shape I want.

Here's a link to a step by step, I don't use Odyssey, but it's a really easy step by step to follow, scroll down to step 27, it shows the flower technique from there.

I haven't done a course, I just practise at home on tips :)

Looks ace well done!! Im gonna try that out.x

Sorry guys,:o
here's the link now
http://www.odysseynail.com/lesson.asp?id=1 scroll down to step 27

loo, I have no idea, I just try and imagine the type of petal I like and press it into shape, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't:Scared: :lol:

thank you for the comments:hug:

They are really beautiful flowers Sheryl. xx

Latest posts

Back