Black french with 3d flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
here's a photo of black french, using black acrylic with a 3d flower.
link broken
what do you think?

Last edited:
The link wont open fro me! (says cannot find server) panic panic

avivajoy said:
The link wont open fro me! (says cannot find server) panic panic
nor me

sorry the link doesn't work for me....cannot find server it says:mad:

have changed the link in the previous post, please let me know if it works or not. :)

Cheers

Wow, I see it. It's BEAUTIFUL :green: I love it =) Thanks for sharing

i think they are lovely !!
Something a bit different but classy with it:)

Very very pretty
:D

You are very talented, they look awesome.

very nice sheryl im loving it!:green:

LOVED the black french & flower, as well as the silver glitter! I'm so jealous of your skills!!

they are great , did you do them just for show, or do you have a daring client ?

Really lovely xxx

Cheers for the comments guys:o

angel fingers said:
they are great , did you do them just for show, or do you have a daring client ?

they were on a client, she doesn't mind what I do with her nails just so long as they are a managable length.:)

Wow they are really beautiful!!!Inspirational:green:

They are great:) I cant wait to show my daughter shes been bugging me for weeks to use black but I wasnt sure how they would look, mind you mine wont look anything like yours but it does give the idea of what they should look like:green:

Wow. In general your work is fantastic quality, just what I aspire to. The black french and flowers is out of this world, something I must try (although propably with polish for the moment!)Thanks for sharing. xx

I am not a big fan of 3D nail art because I usually find them quite chunky and bulky, but these are gorgeous. Really pretty. Is that a little pearl I see in the centre of the flower? The overall effect is lovely!

Latest posts

Back