Black french with 3d flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs.Clooney said:
I am not a big fan of 3D nail art because I usually find them quite chunky and bulky, but these are gorgeous. Really pretty. Is that a little pearl I see in the centre of the flower? The overall effect is lovely!

thank you:). It is a silver bullion (micro bead)

They are really good!!!They look much more effective than the normal white tips which most people have. And the flower adds the final touch.

Well Done!!!

mmmm! Beautiful.

GORGEOUS

I really need to find time to fiddle with acrylic and do some 3d flowers, I sooooooooooo love them...

With a 2yr & 4yr old (girls), hard to find time to play these days, now that I'm steadily booked.
I miss 'playing' with art.:irked:

Seriously, those are really 'sharp' and classic.
Keep up the great work!

v pretty... i love the contrast with the black and the white :)

she sounds like a fun client! They look awesome, love em! I wish i was as talented as you!

They look really lovely

Really like the Sheryl - had a quick look at your other pics there too - your custom blend looks really good! x

cool nails really like the effect, would be nice for a special event, also love the glitter very bling bling well done!!!!!

cheerio
dazzle(nat)

WELL DONE HUN!!!! i really like these very diffrent xx

Sheryl, I have found a big problem with your nails:irked:
You are just to far away for me to book an appointment:lol:
I love them. One day, one day:lol:

:o Thank you for all the wonderful comments guys.

I still need lots of practice as my times are slow and my smilelines still need a bit of work, so if anyone's down this way...........:lol:

Hi, they are really classy, gorge!
I had a look at some of your other pics there, I love the before & after custom blend pics! :hug:

those are very stunning nails would go nice with a black cocktail dress,we are definately in a good business.:idea:

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

well done, looks good.:)

these are absolutely beautiful!

i had a 16 year old girl who wanted a black french done with polish, but i talked her into the acrylic. it was great, but i wish i could have talked her into some 3-d flowers like you did!

www.mynailsrock.com

lovely........ this is a excellent work!!!!

Wow I really like them!!

Had a nosey at your other piccies too they are all fabulous!!

xxx

Stunning nails Sheryl !

Latest posts

Back