Black Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chez29

Tran123
Reaction score
I have tried so many different suppliers for black gelish but all seem the same thick and glupy and peels off within a day. I'm getting soooo angry!!!! Is this happening to anyone else????

When you say suppliers, do you mean Nail Harmony as one? You can contact them if you have any problems with their products.

I've never had a problem. Are you by chance also applying too thick?

Iv not had a problem with Black Shadow unless it's been applied too thick ' wrinkles slightly. x

I have Gelish black shadow but find I need to apply 3-4 thin coats to get it jet black.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have black shadow applies great in 3 coats, only prob I tend to get sometimes is shrinking but fixed with a good dry brush and a quick recap before they go in the lamp

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

The fact that it has happened with different brands/suppliers implies a problem with your application. What you describe is symptomatic of a too thick application and a bad cure. Remember that the UV cannot penetrate into the gel very far and that is especially true the darker the color. Although it takes longer, try super thin coats, 3-4 of them.

Latest posts

Back